Our previous price:
You save: US$ 11.20 (45%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
featured reviewRasec (4) on 04, Sep. 2012 23:13 (HKT)
Fantastic RPG Game
This game is awsome! Has amazing combat encounters. Like you'll always be surprise with the monters and bosses. The world feel so real and authentic. Your choices leads to differents endings.
- Highly Stylised Action Combat The creators of this game were responsible for the action hits – Resident Evil™ 4 and Devil May Cry™ 4
- Fight With Ability The soul of combat comes down to how the game is played, where you strike the enemy, and how you react to their attacks
- Accessible Depth Bringing an unprecedented level of depth to the action genre, every decision has an effect on gameplay in an intuitive way that does not require micromanagement. The weight of your weapon, the material of your armour – even the length of your legs – plays a role in how you fight your battles, but does not interrupt the flow of the action
- Epic Adventure Dragon’s Dogma is built from the ground up as an action experience for consoles with a continuous, epic storyline that stands alone in style, scope and substance
- Open World Utilising Capcom’s proprietary MT Framework engine and the groundbreaking graphical styles and lighting effects used in Resident Evil™ 5 and Lost Planet™ 2, Dragon’s Dogma expands the environment to create a vast, richly detailed world, ripe for exploration
- A Rich Population In addition to interacting with hundreds of fully voiced NPCs, you’ll be able to fight a large variety of creatures, from goblins to griffins and dragons. Each enemy requires a different strategy and provides a unique experience
- First-Print comes with Resident Evil 6 demo version download code - only until stock lasts!
descriptionDragon’s Dogma™ is an exciting new franchise which redefines the action genre from the team that produced some of Capcom’s greatest action games. Set in a huge open world, Dragon’s Dogma offers an exhilarating and fulfilling action combat game with the freedom to explore and interact in a rich, living and breathing world. Alongside your party of three, you set out to track down and destroy a mysterious dragon.
Your teammates fight independently of you, demonstrating prowess and ability they have developed based on traits learned over time from you and your actions. Dragon’s Dogma offers a near endless opportunity to help develop partner characters to fight alongside you. With an epic story and incredible action, Dragon’s Dogma is set to be one of Capcom’s newest hit franchises.
|Official Release Date||May 22, 2012|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
Recommended for you
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
What really lured me into this game is the fact that some gameplay elements are similar to the Shadow of the Colossus mixed with western type RPG
exceeded all expectations. beautiful graphics great storyline and exciting battle sequences would keep you entertained for hours. it would be wise to look up more information about this on the internet though.
Nice RPG Game, Excited Battle Scene, Open world System, Good job for CAPCOM.
I love boss fight of this game.
You find yourself donning a party hat at one point, unsure if everyone's laughing with you or at you. And in the final hours, new concepts, new enemies, and new visuals are introduced. At this stage, not only does Dragon's Dogma not feel like a typical role-playing game, but it doesn't even feel like the same game you had been playing just a few minutes before
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.