- Haptic Feedback - Feel physically responsive feedback to your in-game actions with dual actuators which replace traditional rumble motors. In your hands, these dynamic vibrations can simulate the feeling of everything from environments to the recoil of different weapons
- Adaptive Triggers - Experience varying levels of force and tension as you interact with your in-game gear and environments. From pulling back an increasingly tight bowstring to hitting the brakes on a speeding car, feel physically connected to your on-screen actions
- Built-in Microphone and Headset Jack - Chat with friends online using the built-in microphone — or by connecting a headset to the 3.5-mm jack. Easily switch off voice capture at a moment's notice with the dedicated mute button
- Create Button - Capture and broadcast your most epic gaming moments with the create button. Building on the success of the pioneering SHARE button, "create" offers players more ways to produce gaming content and broadcast their adventures live to the world
- Take control with an evolved, two-tone design that combines an iconic, intuitive layout with enhanced sticks and a reimagined light bar
- Built-in Battery - Charge and play, now via USB Type-C
- Integrated Speaker - Select games take on an extra dimension with higher-fidelity sound effects bursting from the controller
- Motion Sensor - Bring intuitive motion control to supported games with the built-in accelerometer and gyroscope
Forge a new way to play with the sleek metallic finish of the Deep Earth Collection – available in three lustrous colors for the DualSense™ wireless controller.
Inspired by the powerful hues found in the depths of our planet and then elevated with a metallic finish for a touch of sophistication, choose from the molten Volcanic Red, the alluring Cobalt Blue, or the sleek Sterling Silver.