Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 7.00 (20%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- DYING LIGHT is now bigger, better and scarier than ever before. Enjoy the ultimate zombie experience as you scavenge for supplies, craft weapons, and do anything you can to survive in a city ravaged by the zombie virus
- EXPANDED WITH DYING LIGHT: THE FOLLOWING - Discover the untold chapter of Kyle Crane's story thanks to this massive game expansion. Leave the quarantine zone and investigate a mysterious faith that has asserted itself in the seemingly serene countryside - a region bigger than all areas of the original game combined!
- DRIVE TO SURVIVE - Dying Light: The Following introduces the drivable dirt buggy that you can freely customize and upgrade with special weapons, attachments and decals to create your most deadly weapon yet
- ALL DLCS AND UPDATES - Get all the additional content ever released for Dying Light in one go, including the Be the Zombie multiplayer mode, the Cuisine & Cargo challenge missions, the Ultimate Survivor Bundle, The Bozak Horde game mode, and much more
Discover a whole new level of parkour-fueled zombie survival experience in Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition! The game is a much improved Dying Light parkour paradise, fully packed with zombie-killing action and new content plus major improvements and enhancements on in-game visual and gameplay. Be the ultimate legend of the apocalypse in the brand-new Legend system. The game also features a massive story-driven expansion that covers the mysterious untold chapter of Kyle Crane's story.
This package comes with all the available bonus contents, including all Dying Light content updates, a whole new region beyond the walls of Harran, mysterious characters, deadly new weapons, unexpected quests, and fully customizable, drivable dirt buggies!
Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Editionincludes:
- Original Game Enhanced
- Dying Light: The Following
-Be The Zombie Mode
- All Content Updates
- Legend System
- Nightmare Difficulty
- Bounties System
- New Parkour Moves
- New Enemy Attacks & Behaviors
- #DrinkForDLC Content
- New NPC Models
- Enhanced Facial Expressions
- Improved Human Enemy AI
- Improved Volatile AI
- Greater Firearm Variety
- HUD and Video Filter Customizations
- Audio Upgrades
- Gameplay Quality Improvements
- Console Performance Upgrades
- Overall Game Look and Feel Improvements
|Official Release Date||Feb 12, 2016|
Recommended for you
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - January 17th!
Dying Light:The Following - Enhanced Ed. Launch Trailer ENG [US] (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
run always from zombie ? NO,u just kill it like the hunter...play and take turn with my bro,very fun.
Basically combines the parkour from Assassin's Creed or Mirror's Edge with a zombie game.
The plot is stupid but you don't play a game like that for the plot anyway, you do it for the gameplay and that is a lot of fun here.
good game for a little price
glad i get when it cheap
It is hard to come up with an original Zombie AAA game these days, but Techland managed a way and that deserves a to of respect. You have to give it to them.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.