save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you. To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Survive the Night - During the day, players roam free and scavenge for supplies and weapons. But at night, the world undergoes a deadly transformation: the hunter becomes the hunted as the infected grow more aggressive and numerous, and something far more sinister awakens to stalk its prey
- Free Running Movement - Whether tracking prey or escaping predators, Dying Light lets players swiftly navigate the world by seamlessly leaping between buildings, grappling up walls and pouncing on unsuspecting enemies
- Open World Environments - Dying Light is set in a vast open world, delivering expansive and varied environments, a wide variety of enemy classes and a hopeless tale of survival where resources are scarce and the infected are not the only threat
- Brutal Melee and Ranged Combat - get up-close using a variety of light and heavy weapons including knives, bats, axes, sledgehammers and more exotic weaponry or utilize guns and other firepower to take down enemies from a distance
- Choose Your Play Style - Dying Light features four playable characters that can be fully customized and upgraded to match any play style
- Craft Your Weapon - Why use a wrench when you can use a wrench wrapped in electrified barbed wire? Dying Light's sizeable crafting system enables players to create a slew of new, more potent weapons and equipment, as well as specialized ammunition
- Breathtaking Visuals and Gameplay - Dying Light is the first game powered by Chrome Engine 6, a cutting edge incarnation of Techland's proprietary technology, designed from the ground up for the new console generation, DirectX 11 and other advanced solutions
Survive The Night or Be Killed:
There is no “good” in Good Night when one's life hangs by a thread; No “good” in Good Luck when one's hope fades with the light. Survive through the night in Techland's new offering, Dying Light.
Dying Light is a first-person, action survival-horror game set in a vast open world overrun by a horrific outbreak. Traverse the wide infected urban environment during the day, scavenge for supplies and craft weapons to defend against the fast-growing infected population. As the light goes out, be prepared to a long night of fighting and surviving as the infected transforms into an unimaginable creatures. Survive the night to see the morning's first light again.
Run, boy, Run!:
Outrun the infected with Dying Light's heavy focus on free running movement. Players can easily navigate the world with sets of quick motions. Tracking prey or escaping predators, players can swiftly roam around, from leaping between buildings to grappling up walls.
Creativity Can Be Brutal:
Craft unique melee and ranged weapons using knives, axes, sledgehammers, guns and other firepower. Create one of a kind weapons to take down enemies, as the infected are not the only threats.
Own Play Style, Amazing Visuals and Exciting Gameplay:
Dying Light lets players choose their own play style. Four playable characters can be customized and upgraded according to one's own play style.
Powered by Chrome Engine 6, Dying Light is the first game to use the innovative 3D game engine developed by Techland for next-gen consoles.
Recommended for you