DYSCHRONIA: Chronos Alternate Definitive Edition (Multi-Language)
- Past Manipulation - Save the city from its impending destruction with your unique ability, "Retrodiction"
- Reality and Dream—Two Crime Scenes - Enter Augmented Dreaming and watch as the world changes before your eyes. Shift between reality and dream: two sides of the same coin that hold the key to solving the case
- Face the Integrated AI - The city's integrated AI is charged with preserving the 0.001% crime rate in this idyllic metropolis. Show them the conclusive, concrete proof that will save the city from certain doom!
- Extreme Danger - Run! Hide! Sneak! Evade danger in life-or-death moments during your investigation
- Intuition and Intellect - Countless mysteries await you. Rely on your skills of perception to reveal the truth
- Your Small but Dependable Sidekick - Lily, your support robot, is there to guide you throughout the investigation. If you're unsure of what to do next, just ask her for help
DYSCHRONIA: Chronos Alternate Definitive Edition will include all three episodes of the game, as well as a Switch-exclusive scenario.
A Criminal Investigation in the Distant Future
Almost 200 years have passed since human civilization teetered on the brink of destruction. Today, the dreambound city of Astrum Close stands as one of the last safe havens for mankind.
You are Special Supervisor Hal Scion, an investigator with the ability to rewrite the past. Your mission: solve a theoretically impossible crime.
Uncover the mysteries hidden in people and places, reality and dream. You'll need to keep your wits about you if you're going to survive the unexpected threats awaiting you!
A premonition foretells of the city's destruction in seven days. Will you be able to uncover the truth and change the course of the future?