You save: US$ 21.30( 47% )
- Choose your own fight: gameplay blends fast-paced FPS action with precision sniping thrilling stealth, and deadly sabotage in the first open-ended WW2 game
- Deal death from afar: use sniper rifles to decimate enemy ranks and pick off officers, enemy snipers and heavy weapons gunners with deadly precision
- Breathtaking visuals, interactive environments and spectacular action across many iconic Resistance operations of WW2
- Choose your own weapon: full arsenal of WW2 weaponry across all categories of hand-guns, SMGs, assault rifles, sniper rifles, as well as signature Resistance weapons including the Sten gun, Welrod Silenced Pistol, and Lightning SMG
- Own the battlefield: combine reconnaissance, explosives and marksmanship to prepare, misdirect and ambush numerically superior Nazi troops
- Engaging, destructible environments and advanced tactical AI means combat is always a rewarding and dynamic experience
- Highly replayable 10 hour Single-Player Campaign and 12-player Online Multiplayer, all powered by CRYENGINE technology
For the Open Minded WWII Aficionado:
A most modern and visually stunning WWII FPS, Enemy Front forgoes all stereotypes and tropes of the linear WWII corridor shooter; players will find themselves behind the front lines of warfare in open world engagement with a multitude of play styles to choose from. Whether through running and gunning, stealth and even subterfuge, keep the adaptive enemy A.I. always guessing in the first true open world shooter of this genre.
Historically Accurate, Historically Deadly:
Featured are a full arsenal of WWII weapons in all categories such as hand-guns, submachine guns, rifles and weapons that capture this era of warfare such as the Welrod Silenced Pistol, the Sten Gun and the Lightning SMG. These and the havok they cause are rendered beautifully with the power of the CRYENGINE as every bullet, grenade and bomb cause realtime damage with fully destructible environments.
Shoot the Enemy, See the Sights:
As Robert Hawkins, an American War Correspondent, take part in iconic missions inspired from historical events by the anti-Nazi resistance in locations across France, Germany, Norway and Warsaw. With a robust 12 hour single player campaign, co-op modes and multiplayer, Enemy Front invites all fans of WWII shooters back into a time when warfare was most brutal.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Jun 10, 2014|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.