Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
|add to cart|
- Featuring dramatic cutscenes co-directed by Andy Serkis, (Lord of the Rings, King Kong) who also plays the lead role of Monkey, portraying critical events that drive the story of Monkey and Trip
- Explore a beautiful, eerie world of war-ravaged cityscapes that have been reclaimed by nature and are fraught with danger at every turn
- Think on your feet! Survey the environment, work together with Trip and choose your path to battle through the perilous environmental and deadly enemy obstacles that await
- Play through an original story co-written by famed novelist and screenwriter, Alex Garland, (The Beach, 28 Days Later); Loosely inspired by the classic Chinese novel “Journey to the West,” experience the evolving relationship between Monkey and Trip through their plight for survival
- Attack and defend with agile prowess using a combination of melee attacks, blocks and intense takedowns which allow Monkey to overtake an enemy to steal its weapon for his own use, rip the enemy apart piece by piece or destroy it in one satisfying final blow
Enslaved is a post-apocalyptic retelling of the classic 400-year old novel ‘Journey to the West’. Set 150 years from now, the world has been ruined by war and ecological disaster with only a handful of survivors remaining. In Enslaved, players take on the role of Monkey, a strong and athletic, yet solitary figure, who been captured by one of the mysterious slave ships, which harvest the remaining population and take them out west never to return. Trip, a technologically savvy young woman who has also been imprisoned by the same ship, manages to escape. She quickly realizes that Monkey, with his raw strength and power, is her only hope to survive the perilous journey back to her home. She hacks into a slave headband and fits it on Monkey, linking them together – if she dies, he dies… Her journey has now become his and Monkey must now travel west alongside Trip as they traverse a demolished world, under constant threat of capture and mortal peril.
(Please note that any DLC included in the game may be expired. This will not affect the overall experience of the game itself.)
|Official Release Date||Oct 05, 2010|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - May 5th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - December 10th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - February 4th!
|Average rating:||(4 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Não comece para não ter que ficar sem parar de jogar.
i really enjoyed this game. i bought it on a different sight and was so angry when i saw that play-asia had it for a much cheaper price. the gameplay was really fun, with really obscure mechanics and teamwork type controls, which i actually really enjoyed. the concept of the game was what really won me over, and i'd like to see more of these kinds of games in future.
Great game, great story, great characters. Highly recommended.
Sou cliente brasileiro deste site há algum tempo, nunca tive problemas nas compras. Falando do jogo, é um jogaço! Não tão conhecido, mas muito bom. Realmente recomendo!
Set amongst post-apocalyptic, near-future modern ruins, the environments in "Enslaved" (much like "Fragile Dreams" for the Wii) is both haunting yet beautiful. Unfortunately, what would otherwise be an underrated classic, this game also have some significant flaws, such as occasionally sticky controls and inconsistent frame rates in some areas.
... Still, if you've gotten bored of the typical AAA titles and can overlook these flaws, the experience this game provides can be quite rewarding.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.