- Featuring dramatic cutscenes co-directed by Andy Serkis, (Lord of the Rings, King Kong) who also plays the lead role of Monkey, portraying critical events that drive the story of Monkey and Trip
- Explore a beautiful, eerie world of war-ravaged cityscapes that have been reclaimed by nature and are fraught with danger at every turn
- Think on your feet! Survey the environment, work together with Trip and choose your path to battle through the perilous environmental and deadly enemy obstacles that await
- Play through an original story co-written by famed novelist and screenwriter, Alex Garland, (The Beach, 28 Days Later); Loosely inspired by the classic Chinese novel “Journey to the West,” experience the evolving relationship between Monkey and Trip through their plight for survival
- Attack and defend with agile prowess using a combination of melee attacks, blocks and intense takedowns which allow Monkey to overtake an enemy to steal its weapon for his own use, rip the enemy apart piece by piece or destroy it in one satisfying final blow
- Compatible with Xbox One
Enslaved is a post-apocalyptic retelling of the classic 400-year old novel ‘Journey to the West’. Set 150 years from now, the world has been ruined by war and ecological disaster with only a handful of survivors remaining.In Enslaved, players take on the role of Monkey, a strong and athletic, yet solitary figure, who been captured by one of the mysterious slave ships, which harvest the remaining population and take them out west never to return. Trip, a technologically savvy young woman who has also been imprisoned by the same ship, manages to escape.She quickly realizes that Monkey, with his raw strength and power, is her only hope to survive the perilous journey back to her home. She hacks into a slave headband and fits it on Monkey, linking them together – if she dies, he dies… Her journey has now become his and Monkey must now travel west alongside Trip as they traverse a demolished world, under constant threat of capture and mortal peril.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
Selkirk16 (126) on 05, Jul. 2011 16:04 (HKT)
Close To Nirvana
A fun action adventure game. You’ll enjoy this if you like Assassin’s Creed (who doesn’t?) Based loosely on the Chinese classic novel Journey To The West, the game puts Monkey at your command. Wield your golden staff as a deadly weapon, ride your cloud to race against time, and protect your companion as you journey together to seek “the answer”.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.