- Use the DS Touch Screen to make your own maps - Plot your progress through the labyrinth, drawing walls and placing icons to note special events and items
- Choose from nine different character classes - Create a woodland survivalist, shield-bearing protector, whip-wielding dark hunter, or a half-dozen other types
- Populate an entire adventurer's guild with up to 20 characters
- Exciting battles fough through turn-based strategic combat
- Collect more than 20 unique battle skills and split them across 5 different adventuring charactrers
In a land of peace and tranquility, the small town of Etria is troubled by a mysterious discovery. In the depths of the vast Etrian forest, a great rift has opened, a gaping maw twisting down into darkness and shadow…All who learn of the great labyrinth harbor dreams of exploring it, drawn by the promise of fame, wealth, and power. Treasures untold lie just beyond terrors unimaginable. Those daring enough to risk the labyrinth’s secrets to pursue these great wonders will be led along death’s razor edge. Do you dare to enter?
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
dwetuski (7) on 06, May. 2016 13:25 (HKT)
A good dungeon crawl.
The dungeon is filled with interesting secrets to discover and dangerous FOEs that hunt you for added excitement. The classes have diverse skill sets (read through them all before spending any points!). Your decisions matter, and there's no one right way to play. The pacing is good, with new floors feeling dangerous at first, and safe by the time you're ready to move on. Menu navigation is a bit simple compared to some other RPGs, but this is a minor complaint.
wuzzi (138) on 07, Oct. 2013 20:07 (HKT)
this RPG is great ! so many sequels and it deserves, you want to start with the series get this !
Fara0n444 (169) on 03, Jun. 2013 10:23 (HKT)
The start of an Odyssey!
One game, many sequels, infinte fun!!!
jasa_order (452) on 27, Mar. 2013 00:48 (HKT)
One gold'old RPG
joseh.viana (38) on 21, Mar. 2013 03:07 (HKT)
The first entry of a great series!
It's as classic as you can get a DRPG, and it's pretty much the only available for the DS. It can't get better than that!
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.