Evolve (Chinese Sub)
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 36.00 (58%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- 4V1 – Grab three friends and hunt the monster or stalk the humans as the evolving beast. Whichever side you choose, you will have access to powerful weapons and abilities that deliver balanced, competitive gameplay
- Hunt Together or Die Alone – Choose a hunter that fits your play style. Whether you play as the Trapper, Support, Assault, or Medic, every role is vital and teamwork is key in surviving an encounter with the monster
- Beast of Prey – As the monster – the lone predator – you are the boss battle. Use savage abilities and an animalistic sense to wreak havoc, kill the humans and prove you are the dominant species
- Savage Planet - Neither flora nor fauna are friendly on planet Shear. Fall victim to natural hazards or use them strategically against your prey
- Character Customization - Level up to unlock new upgrades, skins and perks for your favorite class: hunter or monster. Earn your infamy on the leaderboards and become the apex predator
Evolve'scombat and cooperative play immediately evokes thoughts of Turtle Rock'sLeft4Deadbut the asymmetrical multiplayeralong with theatmosphere the game evokes seperates the two titles. When your opponent is an unpredictable player, and on some serious steroids, you are forced to cooperate and rely on your teammates in a meaningful way, something many games try to achieve.
The different hunters (Medic, Assault, Trapper, Support) are not dissimilar to your average class system, but each role hastheir own unique abilities, playstyle,and 'flavour'. When playing each role wealways felt useful and part of a team. The Assault class fits pretty well into the standard FPS moldbut what we really got excited about wasthe Support and Medic who could both do decent damage andmake clutch plays in the form of slows/CC. The Trapper took the longest to get used to playing, the roleis definitely the backbone of the group - setting up Sound Spikes that alert the groupto the monster-player's location and essentially leading the group and forcing the monster player to fight.
We were able to play as Goliath, the epitome of big and bad, a King Kong/Godzilla-esque monstrosity. The monster gameplay is what we were all looking forward to and it did not disappoint in the slightest. Goliath is controlled in third person and his attacks, although taking some time to get used to, were intuitive and fluid. The best strategy seemed to be lurking in the shadows, slowing killing and eating the sorrounding wildlife, which provides you with new abilities and upgrades. Don't be misled though, the game is not a pretty version of hide and seek; skirmishes can, and almost definitely will, arise causing the player to make the crucial decision between the primal "fight or flight".
Chinese Subtitle may only be available with the Asian Xbox One console
中文字幕會可能在亞洲版 Xbox One 先可以使用。敬請留意。
|Original Name||惡靈進化 (中英文合版)|
|Official Release Date||Feb 10, 2015|
|Genre||First Person Shooting|
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
There is no story line but the game play is top notch. Highly recommended!
Great alien game with 4 player co op gameplay
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.