F1 2015 (Steam) steam digital
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 15.21 (54%)
|add to cart|
Other buying optionsClick here to buy
|Type||Boxed Version (non-digital)|
- A STUNNING NEW GAME ENGINE - A brand new game engine, built from the ground up for the latest consoles and PCs allows players to experience FORMULA 1™ in unprecedented detail
- THE MOST RELEVANT FORMULA 1 GAME YET – An earlier release in the racing calendar and with free digital updates set to keep the game up to date with the sport during the season, F1 2015 brings fans the most relevant FORMULA 1 video game ever
- THE MOST INCLUSIVE F1 RACING EXPERIENCE EVER – Featuring a naturally authentic purely physics-based handling model with enhancements and additions in over 20 areas, F1 2015 is designed to be player inclusive for both seasoned players and those new to the series
- NEW GAME MODES – Immerse yourself in the new Championship Season, test yourself to the limits in Pro Season or use the new Online Practice Session to hone your skills before taking on rivals across the world in Online Multiplayer
- BONUS CONTENT – Look back at last year’s exciting season and enjoy a fully playable 2014 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™ as bonus game content
Formula One 2015, the world’s most glamorous, exciting, and prestigious Motorsport in history is a proud masterpiece developed from ground up by Codemasters' brand new EGO game engine to give fans a whole new level of racing, featuring championship and pro season modes, a physics-based handling model, new broadcast presentation style, and stunning visual realism.
Race like a champion in the new Championship Season and push yourself to the limit in the new and very challenging Pro Season mode. Refine your skills in the new Online Practice Session and challenge your friends or racing rivals from across the world in Online Multiplayer. F1 2015 also includes a fully playable 2014 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™ with cars, drivers, and tracks from the 2014 season as bonus content.
F1 2015 is incomparably more spectacular than its predecessor for its vast improvement in handling and visual fidelity. Players can now experience a much more accurate difference in performance between mechanical and aerodynamic grip with the game’s improved vehicle dynamics. A new force feedback systems and the new tyre model gives players the feeling of authenticity as the car and track surface interacts. Players can now experience the changes in grip caused by temperature changes, wear, car set-up, debris, and weather conditions.
|Official Release Date||Jul 10, 2015|