- Choices, consequences: Fable II expands upon the scope and depth of the Xbox® classic by creating a wider, more complex kingdom of limitless choices and consequences. Players can play as a man or woman, get married, have children, and live a life of their own design—all leading to different consequences
- A land far, far away: Revisit the newly expanded world of Albion more than 500 years after the events of the original, where you are free to openly roam the countryside. For the right price, every house, hut, dungeon, and castle is for sale. See how the world grows and changes in incredible and unique ways in response to your decisions, as you rediscover Albion as if for the first time
- Fight with ease: The new combat system allows players to truly master hand weapons such as swords and maces, ranged combat weapons including crossbows and guns, and an entirely new magic system. Mix combat styles and become everything from a master swordsman to a skilled ranger to an evil magic wielder, each utilizing a different single button on the Xbox 360® controller
- A hero's best friend: Your canine companion acts as friend, compass and protector. Feed your pooch and he will love you unconditionally, creating a bond that sets up emotion-filled journeys throughout the magical world
- Experience the world together: For the first time in any next-generation RPG game, experience the expansive and immersive world with friends, using the new and exciting Dynamic Co-op Mode, bringing the long-awaited multiplayer function to the world of Fable II
- External mini-games earn in-game gold: Lionhead Studios Ltd. provides an unprecedented experience to gamers through Xbox LIVE® Arcade. Start earning in-game currency for Fable II later this year, even before the game's release to retail, by downloading and playing an Xbox LIVE Arcade title consisting of three mini-games. The Xbox LIVE Arcade title will allow gamers to purchase weapons, armor, and more for their hero. This first-of-its-kind experience can only be found on Xbox LIVE Arcade
- Compatible with Xbox One
Fable II is the highly anticipated sequel to the wildly successful original that sold more than three million copies, offering even more choices and building on the core gameplay theme of Fable, where your every decision continually defines who you become. This action role-playing game (RPG) allows you to live the life you choose in the newly expanded open world of Albion. Set 500 years after the original, Fable II delivers an epic story and innovative real-time gameplay, including a massive amount of freedom and choice to explore a vast collection of dungeons, catacombs, and taverns in the world of Albion.
|Average rating:||(4 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
Ajax (70) on 25, Sep. 2010 09:40 (HKT)
Too much hype...
A fun game in single player, nothing more. Multiplayer? Come on... why put a mode so lusy made in the game?
gabriel_urashima (7) on 07, May. 2010 09:29 (HKT)
great game but the grafics not so much. But still a fun game ;D
danikm10 (12) on 20, Apr. 2010 00:34 (HKT)
Nice, but short
The game it's a great sequel, you can expend hours exploring the world, playing the minigames or simply watching the people's reactions. But if you focus on the story, it is quite short. There are 2 separate expansions though.
xpz1 (24) on 25, Nov. 2009 04:40 (HKT)
No other word, the first one was magic, this one is magic magic !
wastedboy (24) on 03, Nov. 2009 02:59 (HKT)
I found this game very boring. That's about all I can say about it. Lots of interesting ideas though.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.