Fear the Wolves
save for later
- Brutal FPS battle royal in the irradiated remains of Chernobyl
- 20+ weapons with dozens of attachments, across a wide variety of effective ranges and situations, including melee
- Radiation spreads dynamically from area to area, and can be survived with the right gear
- PvE elements keep each match different, with wolves, mutants, and other hazards a constant danger
- Finish matches in style with the final battle around the extraction helicopter #
- More maps and modes to be revealed
Fear The Wolves is the post-apocalyptic First Person Shooter Battle Royale from the development team behind the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. franchise.
Fear the Wolves drops players, in squads or as lone wolves, into the oppressive environments of a radiation-ravaged Chernobyl. The classic Battle Royale mode forces them to fight to be the last man standing out of 100 fighters. Another intense and original game mode will also bring a fierce new twist to the genre.
To secure the top spot, players will need to worry about more than just other survivors. Across the hostile wastes, everyone is threatened by deadly anomalies and the dynamically-changing weather. Along with a day-night cycle, this constantly forces survivors to adapt their strategies, and players can find protective gear that allows them to explore dangerous off-limit zones. All the while, the howls of mutated creatures echo through the wasteland…
Recommended for you
|Genre||First Person Shooting|