US$ 61.99FIFA 14: World Class Soccer
Compatible with PlayStation Vita (PS Vita)
No Region Protection / Sports
In our warehouse
- PURE SHOT: Position yourself for the perfect strike: Shooting has been transformed. Players have the intelligence to adjust their stride and approach angle to find the best position for hitting the back of the net. Well-hit balls feel satisfying and goals are rewarding. As well as quality strikes, players can now shoot while off balance or rushed
- PROTECT THE BALL: Dominate midfield and dictate the tempo: Fend-off and block defenders from the ball while dribbling at any speed. Protect the ball from opponents to control play through midfield and dictate the tempo of the match. Plus, out-muscle opponents for position before receiving the ball, then turn defenders to carve out opportunities
- REAL BALL PHYSICS: Authentic ball movement and control: Strike the ball with more force and finesse. Realistic ball physics now determines the trajectories of balls in game, enabling players to strike the ball with force from distance, drill low rising shots with accuracy, and blast dipping or swerving shots, just like real footballers
- TEAMMATE INTELLIGENCE: Better support from smarter teammates: Better decision-making delivers tighter, smarter marking and improved run tracking. Defenders recognize opportunities to provide support and win back possession. Attacking players have new ways to outsmart their opponents and break down tighter, more intelligent defenses by creating space for themselves, running along the backline and checking their pace
- GLOBAL SCOUTING NETWORK: A game-changing way to play Career Mode: Experience the world of professional scouting as you search for talent around the world. Develop and refine your own scouting network. Evaluate footballers to uncover the attributes of players who could bolster your squad during the transfer windows. A new hub delivers easy navigation, fewer interruptions and live scouting reports
One of video game's leading soccer franchises is back for it's 2013 release; FIFA Soccer aka FIFA SOCCER 14 will be out for current gen and a reported next gen release. Featuring a new game engine called the Ignite Engine, expect the latest in graphical and physics improvements. Players will have even more realistic response control – even the audience and crowd reactions will improve!The Career mode has been streamlined and revamped with tweaks for a smoother interface; additions like the Global Scouting Network will allow scouts to search for talents internationally. Managers can refine their network of scouts ideally finding the roster of their dreams. And for the first time in a FIFA game, Montenegro National football team will be featured as a fully licensed team. In addition there will be another 18 Brazilian clubs officially licensed and FIFA 14 will also include Chile’s Campeonato Nacional Petrobas and Colombia’s Liga Postobón.As always, the FIFA Ultimate Team game mode returns for in all platforms.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
gogoyubarismooth (289) on 26, Sep. 2013 06:35 (HKT)
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.