Figma No. 323 My Hero Academia: Izuku Midoriya (Re-run)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Non Scale Pre-Painted Articulated Figure
- Material: ABS, PVC
- Height: approx. 145mm
- Paintwork: Hajime Akimoto
- Sculptor: Max Factory (Shinji Koshinuma), Masaki Apsy
- Limited availability
"I'll win!! Win and surpass you, you idiot!!!"
From the popular anime series, 'My Hero Academia' comes a figma of the main character, Izuku Midoriya!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- He comes with three faceplates including a gentle smile, a face for combat scenes and a flustered, nervous expression.
- Optional parts include a special hand part to pose him making use of his special move - the Delaware Smash!
- Drop-shaped stickers are included which can be placed on the nervous expression to display him sweating.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Originally released in May 2017 with a rerelease in December 2019.
Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
Images shown here may differ from the final product.
Recommended for you
|Original Name||figma 僕のヒーローアカデミア 緑谷出久|
|Official Release Date||Dec 05, 2019|