Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age [Limited Steelbook Edition]
Special price: US$ 21.99*
You save: US$ 3.00 (12%)
Please take note that, once purchased, this item must be paid immediately and cannot be cancelled or returned.
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Includes several all-new enhanced gameplay features: The Zodiac Job System, Trial Mode, and Speed Mode
- Latest-generation HD graphical capabilities, including characters and movie scenes fully remastered in high definition
- True 7.1 surround sound, including high definition voicing and newly recorded background music utilizing the current generation of sound production
- Modern advancements including PlayStation®4 trophy support and share functionalities, auto-save and shortened loading times
- An endless amount of gameplay and adventure including Hunts, Battles, and mini-games
FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE improves upon the 2006 classic FINAL FANTASY® XII, now more beautiful and easier to play than ever. The high-definition remaster introduces several modern advancements, including reconstructed battle design and a revamped job system. With newly implemented trophies and share functions, as well as stark visual and sound improvements in true HD for the first time, players both returning and new to the game will experience a grand adventure that spans the world of Ivalice in an entirely fresh and improved way.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Jul 11, 2017|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
others also bought
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age Announcement Trailer (YouTube)
FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE Tokyo Game Show Trailer 2016 (YouTube)
FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE - 2017 SPRING TRAILER (YouTube)
FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE Launch Trailer (YouTube)
FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE Story Trailer (YouTube)
FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE Gambit System Trailer (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Final Fantasy XII is consider by many to be one of the last great Final Fantasy games and for good reasons: the game is huge, the battle system is turn-based and the story is really good! If you missed this game on other consoles and you're a Nintendo Switch owner, now's the perfect time to buy it and play it! Recommended to all JRPG fans!
Japanese version has English support! Nintendo Switch is region free, so if you like the box art of the Japanese version more, you can import it and play the game in English (subtitles and voice)!
The new system took a while to get use to after playing on the PS2 version. The story plot was great and with the upscaled HD version, its definately worth the buy. But overall, its a great addition for FF Fans.
Um dos melhores RPG da geração 128 bits muito superior ao FF X/X-2
Must have for FF Fans
- We could fast forward our movement so the battle could run fast
- The gambit system makes the AI settings in this game is one of the best. Our party member will move accordingly as our gambit settings (similar like programming). Together with fast forward feature, it makes grinding a lot faster and easier
- The character has their own characteristics and stats depend on jobs you assigned (it can be good or bad depends on your preference)
- The story and graphics is nice
- Due to the gambit system, the battle feels tedious and a bit boring (you can turn off the gambits if you want though)
- I have not finished the game yet, but I don't like the main character
- The summoning doesn't give much impression
Its a bit difficult to make conclusion, but what I can say is:
- If you are a fan of the FF series (like me), don't be hesitate to try it :)!
- If you want an RPG game with nice story you also should try it (not the best among FF series though)!
- If you are a fan of turning-based system in RPG, may be you could try it (if you don't rely on gambits, you can make this game battle like ATB system)
- If you want an action type RPG, may be this game is not for you. The menu set up is not that good to make the battle fast pace (if you don't use gambit)
Noted that I never played the original version...
Hope this review help ful! :D
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.