Compatible with Nintendo™ Switch (SW)
No Region Protection / Gun Shooting
Gal*Gun 2 [Limited Edition]
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- The craziest shooter yet! - Help swarms of girls exorcise their demon possessions by hitting their pleasure spots with your love gun until they explode in euphoria!
- A gorgeous new cast! - Woo an entirely new set of girls in a brand new Gal*Gun story! With the aid of alluring angel Risu, become romantically entangled with girl-next-door Chiru and childhood sweetheart Nanako
- Fulfil each girl's desires! - Manage your schedule to receive jobs from the academy's love-struck girls, and satisfy their requests to unlock new missions and story scenes
- Suck your way to Pantsu Paradise! - Equip the Demon Sweeper, capable of vacuuming up Gal*Gun 2's pesky demon menaces... and sucking the dresses right off the girls' bodies!
- Get up-close and very personal! - Enter Doki Doki Mode, which returns in its biggest, boldest and bounciest guise ever, to rub, caress and poke your way to happiness!
Gal Gun 2 is the long-awaited follow-up to Inti Creates’ infamous PS4 shooter Gal Gun: Double Peace, and features more outrageous action than ever before. A new army of more than 70 girls has been overpowered by lust, and you’ve got 30 days to survive their advances and put things right. Fend off legions of ladies with your Pheromone Shot, and use crazy gadgets to expel demons from their bodies in the most audacious first-person shooter you’ll ever play!
|Original Name||ぎゃる☆がん2 限定版|
|Official Release Date||Mar 15, 2018|
|CERO D (17+)|
|Product Measures||20cm x 14cm x 4cm|
Recommended for you
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
...still charming in it's own right. The main girls are more appealing than the ones in GG1 and GGDP, though it's a bit weird that the only way to really raise their affection is to bribe them with sweets...
The on-rails feeling of the shooting parts was lost, but it makes it a little less hectic. The Demon Sweeper device also takes the stress off, as it can absorb not only demons, but also words and clothes.
The only real annoying elements lie in these two aspects: First, the search missions; There's no freedom of movement and the item placement changes every so often. Next, there's no gallery to keep track of your conquests and statistics like with the first two games.
Still, it's currently my main game for the Switch, sufficient enough to tide me over until GuP Dream Tank Match releases late March.
This one was a cheap buy, but i've already played this on steam, so there was no surprises, i think is ok, but it is what it is, it is no wonder, it has no move support (that i know), but if you want to switch your brain off for some hours, you should get it XD
fun and sensual, full of fanservice.
totally recommended for those who want to make mischief.
Ok, this kind of games are really easy to comment on, they are exactly what they are announced/marketed to be, it is a shooter on rail where your "enemies" are girls who are crazy about you, i think the only variant for every gal gun game is why they are going for you.
It is an entertaining game, no more no less, if you like (or not) what you see on the trailers then you already know if you should get it
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.