Bandai Namco Games
Compatible with PlayStation Vita (PS Vita)
No Region Protection / Action RPG
God Eater 2: Rage Burst (English)
Track it down!
- More Than One Way to Slay a Monster - Use “God Arcs”, massive weapons created from Oracle Cells, to hack, slash, shoot and devour Aragami, gigantic monsters set on devouring humanity
- Monstrous Content - GOD EATER 2: Rage Burst continues the epic GOD EATER saga, featuring new and returning heroes, rich character and weapon customization, and over 100 hours of story and gameplay content, fully voiced in English
- Power of Blood - Learn over 200 different Blood Arts for Melee weapons to enhance your attacks and Blood Bullets to add various attributes. Tap into your Blood Rage to unleash your ultimate attack potential
- Squad Up - Play with up to 3 additional players online to form a cooperative four man cell, perfect for taking on the most difficult of missions
- Play with anyone, anywhere - Exclusive to the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita, GOD EATER 2: Rage Burst features both Cross Play and Cross Save functionality
God Eater 2being upgraded for the PS4 and PSV means technical improvements will be added to improve immersionlike high definition visuals, 5.1 sorround sound, and support for the DualShock4 speakers. Of course it doesn't end there, as Bandai Namco have put out a press release detailing some of the finer changes to gameplay and story!
The new story content inGod Eater 2: Rage Bursttakes place within the 'Spiral Tree' - host to a bunch of different area types.The members of 'Blood' aretasked with reclaiming these areas one by one as they make their way up to the top levels. The Outer Edges are bathed in soft sunlight, which contracts with the Bottom Level which seems to be almost diseased. As your climb higher the layers become less natural, with the Middle Layer being a place of desolation.
Returning in Rage Burst are Survival Missions that players can partake in, particularly throughout the Spiral Tree.Survival Missions in Rage Burst have a stat called 'Endurance'that is applied to every member in your combat party.
As far as stats goEndurance is pretty importantbecause as characters are downed and have to be respawned, they’ll be taken out of battle completely if their Endurance drops too low. If you let the Endurance of the player-character drop too low then it is game over!
Brand new forRage Burstare 'Camping Scenes' that take place betweenfights where players can prepare for future battles, as well as catchglimpses of the cast doing various activitiesas they take a break. Despite the resting implications of the Camping Scenes players will not be able to replenish items.
Along with new missions comes the Personal Abilities gameplay system, a new way for players to have more control over the NPC allies! Players can spend their Ability Points, earned on missions, on unlocking these new Personal Abilities which consist of new skills or buffs to existing attributes.
God Eater 2: Rage Burst will includethe digital version ofGod EaterResurrection.
Update: Download code will only be available from the 14th of September
Please note: A Singapore PlayStation Network (PSN) account is required to redeem/download any downloadable content (DLC) of this game
|Original Name||噬神者 解放重生+ 狂怒解放 (英文版)|
|Official Release Date||Aug 30, 2016|
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
Let's see, something good... well, it has a story you can remember unlike Monster Hunter. If it matters to anyone, you can play as either gender... the only genders... the only real genders. lots of choices when it comes to character customization, no thick torso on your female character like in MH. if you buy this (or look for a video on character customization) and have played MH you'll know what i'm talking about. um, I can't really say anything else really.
TL;DR: Its an ok buy. you'll enjoy if you like Monster Hunter.
P.S. small glitch, a number of people weren't able to get some of the day one costumes. you redeem a code found in your game case, you get an email in game telling you that you can buy or craft them... but they don't show up.
But it is by far the best "hunting action" game available on the PSVita.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.