Our previous price:
You save: US$ 12.00 (10%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Set, check, cancel, stop, and snooze multiple and/or recurring alarms
- Perform complicated calculations with the built-in calculator
- Ask about an event or get your schedule for the day from Google Calendar
- Have fun with random questions
- Get definitions and spellings for words with the built-in dictionary
- Discover hidden surprises with Easter eggs
- Get answers to your everyday questions
- Ask about current individual stock prices or current points of an index, like the NASDAQ
- Get status updates on your upcoming flight
- Play games with the Assistant
- Pick your favorite phrase to control countless online services and third-party smart devices with IFTTT
- Turn on/off, dim, and check if lights are on with supported smart light bulbs
- Search for local places and ask for additional information
- Stream audio from your phone to Google Home from 100+ Chromecast-enabled audio apps or through phone mirroring
- Group any combination of Google Home, Chromecast Audio, or Speakers with Chromecast built-in together for synchronous music throughout the home
- Play music from popular music services by artist, song, genre, album, playlist, mood, or activity
- Get a curated daily snippet about your day, which includes weather, calendar, commute, reminders, and news with My Day
- Get the latest news
- Get nutrition information for ingredients or food
- Listen to your favorite podcasts.
- Listen to your favorite radio stations
- Add items to your Shopping list and check what's already on it
- Turn on/off devices around your home with supported smart switches and plugs.
- Stream audio to any speaker that has Chromecast Audio plugged in or Chromecast built-in. Then play, pause, skip, or turn up the volume
- Ask for scores, live updates, or next game date, location and time
- Stream video content to any TV that has Chromecast plugged in or built-in. Then play, pause, or turn up the volume
- Control the temperature with supported smart thermostats
- Set, pause, check, resume, and cancel timers
- Ask for traffic and travel times for driving, walking, or biking
- Get translations for words or phrases in supported languages
- Ask for current weather or forecasts for the week for your home location or any other location
Get to know Google Home.
Google Home is powered by the Google Assistant. Ask it questions. Tell it to do things. And with support for multiple users, it can distinguish your voice from others in your home so you get a more personalized experience. It’s your own Google, just for you.
Coming soon: Hands-Free Calling.
Getting things done and keeping in touch with friends and family has never been easier.
Get answers from Google.
Get real-time answers including the latest on weather, traffic, finance, sports, local businesses and more.
Command your audio.
A simple voice request triggers Google Home to play music, podcasts or radio from services like Google Play Music, Spotify, YouTube Music, Pandora and more.
Plan to do more.
With your permission, Google Home will learn about you and retrieve your flight information, set alarms and timers, and even tell you about the traffic on your way to work.
Control your smart home.
Google Home connects seamlessly with smart devices like Chromecast, Nest and Philips Hue, so you can use your voice to set the perfect temperature or turn down the lights.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||May 19, 2016|
|Product Measures||14.3cm x 9.6cm x 9.6cm|