Guitar Hero World Tour (Band Kit)
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
featured reviewjhickling (1) on 02, Dec. 2008 14:48 (HKT)
Full Track List
311 - Beautiful Disaster
30 Seconds To Mars - The Kill
Airbourne - Too Much Too Young
The Allman Brothers Band - Ramblin' Man
Anouk - Good God
The Answer - Never Too Late
At The Drive-In - One Armed Scissor
Beastie Boys - No Sleep Till Brooklyn
Beatsteaks - Hail to the Freaks
Billy ...[read more...]
- Play state-of-the-art wireless instruments including a slick newly redesigned guitar controller, authentic drum kit and microphone
- This revolutionary new feature incorporates a full complement of tools to create digital music from scratch utilizing the drum kit and guitar controller while offering the opportunity to play compositions in-game
- Rock out in solo career mode or battle against other full bands head-to-head online for the first time ever
- Customize your own rocker, select one of your favorite Guitar Hero characters or choose one of the guest artists appearing in-game
- It's the most expansive and diverse on-disc track selection in a music game with over 85 master tracks!
descriptionWhen the house lights go down this fall, a new generation of axe shredders, drummers and fearless frontmen will be born with Activision's Guitar Hero® World Tour. The latest installment from the number one best-selling video game franchise of 2007, Guitar Hero World Tour transforms music gaming by expanding the signature guitar gameplay into a cooperative band experience combining the most advanced wireless instruments with new revolutionary online and offline gameplay modes, including online Band Career and eight-player "Battle of the Bands," which allows two full bands to compete head-to-head online for the first time ever. The game features a slick newly redesigned guitar, an authentic electronic drum kit and a microphone, as well as an innovative Music Studio music creator that lets players compose, record, edit, and share their original rock 'n' roll anthems.
|Official Release Date||Nov 24, 2008|
|Genre||Music & Party|
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Ótimo jogo para quem gosta de musica!
Vale a pena!!!
this game feels dated, no jukebox option means cannot listen to the songs when you feel like it. stop producing guitar games, they're nothing but repeats and a cheap way of making quick cash by developers. it's shameful, really..
I like it very much. There's a good number of songs and a nice variety of styles, from very famous artists and others not so famous as well. There's also a good number of tracks and packs on the online store. I bought a pack with one song from Within Temptation and I like it. I will buy other packs later.
long list of issues highly recommended if you're a fan of the game, play asia excellent price
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.