- The proprietary lens shape protects your eyes from drying air currents
- Specifically tuned focusing power improves detail for clearer vision
- Amber lens tint filters out harsh artificial light to reduce eye strain and improve contrast
- Protective lens coatings include anti-reflective properties to reduce glare
- Engineering grade injection polymers provide dimensional stability and long term durability
- Curved nose rests provide even weight distribution and eliminate pressure points
- Multi-barrel hinges create rotational stability for long lasting fit
- Wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high resolution viewing
The INTERCEPT Color Collection combines our retro INTERCEPT frame with brilliant colors to show off your personal style. As always, GUNNAR delivers big on the promise of a competitive advantage for gamers. The wide lens design gives players a visually enhanced, unobstructed view of every high-def game world. The proprietary lens design makes it more comfortable to play your favorite games longer. Plus, protective anti-glare lens coatings and tints increase on-screen contrast making it easier to see enemies lurking in the shadows.
Temple Length: 132 mm
Lens Width: 59 mm
Nose Bridge: 18 mm
Lens Height: 41 mm
Recommended for you
|Product Measures||19cm x 8cm x 6cm|
others also bought
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
These 'work' for me. The first two days of wearing these caused disorientation but now that I have adjusted I find that I don't get red tired eyes from prolonged exposure to the computer monitor. Results would probably differ for all but I'd say try em if you have the money or like the design. I would compare the sizes of your sunglasses to see fitment.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.