- Two Major Storylines Play through events of Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom with each of the six playable characters, or change history in “Shinsengumi Chronicle”!
- Shinsengumi Chronicle Change history as any one of the six main characters in “Shinsengumi Chronicle” mode. Play in an alternate universe where you control the fate of the Shinsengumi!
- Shinsengumi Memorial Step into the shoes of your favorite samurai and play through battles from Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom. Join in on the action as you battle your way through Kyoto in “Shinsengumi Memorial” mode
- Fury Mode When a character’s life is spent, he will enter Fury Mode, unleashing an inner ferocious killing machine, able to tear down anyone that gets in his way. However, becoming a Fury too many times can unlock a particularly bad ending
- Slash & Slaughter with Furious Attacks Each character is equipped with several different attacks, allowing players to plow through numerous enemies at once. Keep tabs on how many foes you’ve taken down, pick up dropped items, and level up to achieve even greater strength
Play as Saito, Hijikata or the four other main characters from the Hakuoki series in an alternate storyline and change the fate of the Shinsengumi, or relive the events of Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom, the hit 2012 visual novel! Unlock two characters for use in free play, and use special attacks and deadly strikes to plow through hordes of enemies in this action-packed follow-up to the 2012 hit!
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
alexendra1983 (48) on 25, Apr. 2014 17:40 (HKT)
It is a MUST have!
If you love the franchise of the game, this is another you should add to your collection.
BlueRiver (64) on 31, Aug. 2013 17:00 (HKT)
great Hakuoki game
Different from the first Hakuoki game, and with more action. regardless very interesting and you get to slash and hack those around you
joseh.viana (38) on 25, Mar. 2013 17:07 (HKT)
Another Hakuoki game, different gameplay!
Much like the Dynasty Warriors series, this one has an action, hack-n-slash gameplay, with Otome-flavored story. It's different from the first game, but a great one nonetheless.
mercenarykratos (2) on 18, Mar. 2013 02:32 (HKT)
Hakuouki: Warriors of the Shinsengumi
I got interest in this game ever since I heard about it before the release. I love Hakuouki and hack ´n slash games so hope I will enjoy this game. I can´t wait to start playing this one!
adorableazn06 (94) on 06, Jun. 2012 10:34 (HKT)
Not otome game, just some fighting game
If you like previous hakuouki game, this game is a total different genre to previous game. This is a fighting game of all of the make characters in hakuouki. If you like fighting games, you will love this. This is not an otome game
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.