Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 3.00 (5%)
|add to cart|
“Children Record” by Jin (Shizen no Teki P)
“Nihonbashi Koukaka R Keikaku” by Jin (Shizen no Teki P)
“Lost Time Memory” by Jin (Shizen no Teki P)
“Enmei Chiryou” by Neru
“Headphone Actor” by Jin (Shizen no Teki P)
“America (America! We are All Right!)” by Jin (Shizen no Teki P)
“Cloud Rider” by Hayato Tanaka
“Chiri Juso” by Kikuo
“Liar” by Nekobolo
“Lonely Child” by Otetsu
“Hajimari no Niwa” by Shirakami Mashiro
“Nokoru Natsu ni Hanataba wo” by Nodoka
“Lorelei” by 10th P (Monaca:Factory)
“Ginga Tetsudou 365″ by Ichiokuen-P (Dezzy)
“Falling Apart” by Taishi
“Kimi no Koto ga Suki de Gomennasai” by Utata P and Tory Hitsuji
“Shounen wa Kyoushitsu ga Kiraidatta Noda” by Ishifuro
“Love Sagiittarius” by Mutsuki Levin
“Overslept” by Neru
“Migawari Kibonnu” by Mabe Shuichi
“Kakshi” by Mochizuki Urara
“Pageant” by Mito
“Baibai Superstar” by Ishifuro
“Tsubasa New Days” by A-Bee
“Crystal Prism” by Anante-Garde Eyes
“Party Party” by Komorita Minoru
“Re;Birth” by Sele
“Geragera to Warauna” by Ishifuro
“Bokura ni Kigeki wo Misetekure” by Jin (Shizen no Teki P) and Ishifuro
"Kisaragi Attention" by Jin (Shizen No Teki-P)
"Ayano no Koufuku Riron" by Jin (Shizen No Teki-P)
"Kuusou Forest" by Jin (Shizen No Teki-P)
"Kagerou≒Variation" by Yairi
"22 Seiki kara no Hello" by Rider
"Zekkyo Paranoia" by Total Objection
Another contender enters the fray for top virtual diva - IA is a Vocaloid starring in her new rhythm game for the Vita! Developed by Kenichiro Takaki who was previously the producer of the infamous Senran Kagura, IA has a definite edge on the competition!
As with most console handheld rhythm games, players will be moving the analog sticks and pressing buttons in time with the tempo of musical notes. What makes IA/VT different is the dynamic feedback based on a player's performance - colors and more will change accordingly in the most fantastic of ways!
Track wise, there are 60 different songs with some tracks featuring new exclusive music video background footage of the artists performing their songs. There will also be different play modes, with challenge modes, consecutive play and free play.
|Original Name||IA/VT -COLORFUL- (イア ビジュアルトラックス カラフル)|
|Official Release Date||Jul 30, 2015|
|Genre||Music & Party|
|CERO C (15+)|
Chou Megami Shinkou Noire: Gekishin Black Heart [Limited Edition Famitsu DX Pack] and More - Pre-Order Highlights!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - December 5th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - April 15th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - June 16th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - June 6th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - March 7th!
Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1, Under Night In-Birth: Exe Late, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, IA/VT Colorful, and Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix! - PRE-ORDER HIGHLIGHTS!
IA/VT -Colorful- LE Crystal Box Price Drop! 113.99 -> 97.99!
JULY IN JAPAN: Top 10 Japanese video games releases next month!
No Longer LA/TE - IA/VT Colorful: It's Finally Happening!
Rhythm game 'IA/VT Colorful' has a new release date: June 25!
Official Website (Japanese)
Inner Art Gameplay
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
I like the amount of music in this game, 60, it´s really a lot.
And no really annoying trophies ou features.
It´s really one of the best rhytm games on vita.
- about 60 songs, although I *really* like less than 10, others are good and a few are not appealing enough to me. Songs itself are somewhat "electronic" plus voice is almost the same for all of them, which is not good in my opinion. But still, there is a variety of genres and rhythms.
- game loads pretty fast in comparison with Project Diva f/f2. No character interactions, gifts and anything like this. Some skins are available through unlocks, though.
- if you've played Project Diva or Miracle Girls Festival (same engine) on extreme level you may have difficulties on hard level in this game because D-pad buttons are used not the same way they are used in PD. On the other hand, there is no scratching stuff in IA/VT.
- a few game modes: free play, daily song, etc.
- Japanese language knowledge is not required, although it doesn't hurt to be able to read some additional stuff without guessing.
- BG visuals are somewhat simplistic, but catcher and rails/paths of notes are related to song and BG.
- a unique gameplay. May be not super original and hard to master, but still unique.
- works on PS TV as well.
cool track list
no response delay or any of that crap
absolutely can play without knowledge of English but there is about a 30 minute learn curve of figuring out what to do in menus and making your brain use O instead of X to say yes.
If you love the Project Diva games, definitely check this game out! It has 60 songs, so you'll be entertained for awhile!!! :D
Music is entertaining. Can play without Japanese Knowledge, tracklist is around 80 songs. Defenitively Worth the investment
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.