Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Swords and Sorcery: Discover dozens of new spells and items, including new magic armor and weapons
- Blackguards and Wizard Slayers: Select from more than 30 new kits and classes to create the perfect adventuring party
- A New Look: Experience the Enhanced Edition's all new interface, including the new Quickloot bar
- Bring A Friend: Join your fellow adventurers in cooperative, cross-platform multiplayer games
- See The Unseen: Explore quest content cut from the original game, now finished and restored
- More to Experience: Enjoy the countless bug fixes and improvements that await you in Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition!
Back in the limelight, a classical role-playing game returns in an exceptional package for PC in Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition. Originally released in 2000, Icewind Dale is one of the top massively multiplayer role-playing games of its generation under the game set of Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (D&D) 2nd Edition. Relive the experience that once chilled your bones as Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition bundles the remake version of the critically acclaimed Icewind Dale and its two expansion packs Heart of Winter and Trials of the Luremaster. Experience the game’s original story and explore its cut contents restored and enhanced by Infinity Enhanced Engine shown in full widescreen.
Your adventures lies in the northernmost part of the Forgotten Realms in an icy tundra known as Icewind Dale. Traverse cold mountains with caution as beneath the Spine of the World is an evil that only the toughest warriors can survive. Create an entire party with the game's original characters, choose from more than 30 new kits/ classes to create the perfect team; lead them in battles to discover dozens of new spells and items, and ultimately face the supreme evil.
Enjoy an all new interface as the game features the new “Quickloot bar” ready for use. Added to its features is a Story Mode for an epic storytelling. Explore and dig six recreated adventures that were cut from the original Icewind Dale. Adding to its heaping features is an enhanced multiplayer where you can join other adventurers in cooperative, cross-platform games.
|Official Release Date||May 01, 2015|