LIMITED TO ONLY 4,000 COPIES WORLDWIDE!
FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!
(2,000 PlayStation 4™ and
2,000 PlayStation Vita™ copies only)
Priced at US$29.99 for PS4/PSV versions, Tachyon Project (T.P.) will be released 21st August 2017. Tachyon Project was first released on Xbox One in 2015 and it has also been released on PC (Steam) and PS4 since. T.P. is a dual stick shooter heavily inspired by the classic shoot'em ups with many unique enemy types. A large variety of weapons & power-ups are combined with innovative gameplay to ensure long-lasting challenges and discovery, at every new level. Pre-order a PS4 or PSV physical version via Play-Asia.com from 26th July – 4th August 2017 for a chance to win a US$100/50/20 coupon!
Story driven dual stick shooter
6 different weapons, 9 secondary weapons and 7 perks provide hundreds of possibilities
Over 30 different enemy types, including 4 bosses
Story mode comprising 10 levels with hand-drawn cut scenes
3 Challenge levels with support for co-op gameplay
Plus an intense original soundtrack
Tachyon Project Collector’s Box
Tachyon Project Game Disc
Tachyon Project Game Manual
Tachyon Project Original Soundtrack
Tachyon Project Numbered Certificate
Tachyon Project Play-Asia.com Exclusive Sticker
Terms and Conditions
1. Campaign period: 11am, 26th July – 11am, 4th August 2017 (Hong Kong Time)
2. Every single successful pre-order (paid & shipped order) is entitled to one lucky draw entry for the lucky draw. Only one lucky draw entry allowed per person.
3. Three winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 9th of August 2017. Each winner will be entitled to a US$100/50/20 coupon code respectively.
4. The results of the lucky draw will be announced on this page at 11am, 11th August 2017. Winners will be notified by email (as per the registered email address on play-asia.com) on the same day.
5. If a winner does not respond to Play-Asia.com within 14 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Play-Asia.com shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Play-Asia.com shall be entitled to select another winner.
6. The US$ coupon code (printed) will be sent to the winners by Play-Asia.com together with the pre-ordered product by post.
7.All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable nor exchangeable for cash.
8. Play-Asia.com reserve the right to change the terms and conditions without any further notice. In case of any dispute the decisions of Play-Asia.com shall be final.