SIGN UP FOR PRIORITY PRE-ORDER NOW
Receive Bleed & Bleed 2 Collector's Edition for 39.99 USD
3,000 copies of Bleed & Bleed 2 will be launching on January 17th. Availability of the product is not guaranteed to any individual that has not signed up by the deadline of the 15th of January. Please refer to the instructions below for further information.
SIGN UP INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Submit your email address in the sign up bar by 11:00AM (GMT +8), 15th of January 2018.
2. Priority ordering link will be sent to the email address you submitted at 4:00PM (GMT +8), 15th of January 2018.
3. Bleed & Bleed 2 Collection is expected to begin shipment on the 17th of January 2018. Priority ordering period is 15th - 17th January.
4. If you do not receive the priority pre-order link, please contact our CS at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate assistance.
5. If you cannot place the order on the product page, please try to use the same web browser as you used for signup, or login to Play-Asia.com with the email address you used for signup.
WORTHY OF AN EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION Why Ian Campbell's platform shooter is a perfect candidate for PA Exclusive #16
Bleed & Bleed 2 carefully blend the precision of a platformer with the adrenaline of a bullet hell. With fluid gameplay mechanics, responsive controls, and optimal pacing the Bleed series’ only fault is not offering more of it. With difficulty settings that change more than just stat values Bleed packs hours of gameplay into just seven levels (with another seven available in Bleed 2) that will turn even casual players into completionists. With an emphasis on gameplay over “filler,” action doesn’t stop until the game disc is removed.
Bleed & Bleed 2 offers a gaming experience with very little frills, but executes near perfectly when it comes to delivering clean gameplay and controls you would expect from classics like Metal Slug or Contra. With local coop for couch grinding sessions, unlockable characters, and a full length soundtrack the Bleed & Bleed 2 Collection offers an amazing gaming and collecting experience.
Ian Campbell’s Bleed & Bleed 2 subverts the classic dark and gritty art style of classic platform shooters for something much more bright and lively, resulting in a stream of colors as you rapidly traverse levels. With so many clever ideas at play it would have been all too easy to misjudge the balance, but the end result is our acrobatic badass Wryn fluidly dodging and reflecting bullets in near perfect response to the player’s controls.