iTunes Card (SGD 30 / for Singapore accounts only) digital
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Official iTunes Gift Card
- Store Value: SGD$ 30
- Download your iTunes to any Mac, PC, iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
- Valid only on Singapore accounts
descriptionOne card, millions of ways to enjoy it. Use the App Store & iTunes Gift Card to get apps, games, music, movies and TV shows. Available in a variety of denominations - spend it on in-app content, books, TV show subscriptions or even iCloud storage to secure files from all your Apple devices.
How to Redeem:
Select where you want to redeem your card: iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, iTunes on your Mac or PC, Mac App Store, or iBooks for Mac
iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
1. Tap iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store on your device.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the Featured section and tap Redeem. You will need to sign in with your Apple ID.
3. Tap "You can also enter your code manually." In some countries, you can redeem gift cards using your built-in camera.
4. Enter your gift or content code and tap Redeem. If you have an iTunes Gift Card, use the 16-digit code on the back of the card that begins with X.
5. After you redeem a gift card code, your iTunes account balance will update. You might need to sign out and back in to all of your devices for your balance to appear. You can find your balance underneath your Apple ID.
6. If you redeemed a content code, your content will begin downloading.
iTunes for Mac or PC, the Mac App Store, or the iBooks Store:
1. Depending on where you want to redeem your code, open iTunes, the Mac App Store, or iBooks. (Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes.)
2. From the menu bar, click Store > Sign In to sign in using your Apple ID, if you're not already signed in.
3. Click iTunes Store in iTunes, Featured in the Mac App Store, or iBooks Store in iBooks.
4. Under the Quick Links section on the right-hand side, click Redeem.
5. Enter your gift or content code, then press Return. If you have an iTunes Gift Card, use the 16-digit code on the back of the card that begins with X. In some countries, you can redeem gift cards using your built-in camera.
6. If you redeemed a content code, your content, app, or book will automatically begin downloading. After you redeem a gift card code, your iTunes account balance will update. You might need to sign out and back in for your balance to appear. You can check your balance at any time in your account information.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||May 08, 2015|
others also bought
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Malaysia iTunes Gift Card please make available to purchase.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.