Just Cause 3 (DVD-ROM) (English)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Explore a Mediterranean island paradise with complete vertical freedom – skydive, BASE jump and free dive in an open world with virtually zero limits
- Glide through the air and swoop across mountains with your Wingsuit giving a new way to rain death from above
- Use your Grapple and Parachute to scale buildings, hijack vehicles, move quickly or tether objects together for creative new ways to cause Chaos
- Cause massive chains of destruction in military bases, harbors, prisons, police stations and communications facilities to bring down a dictator
- Arm yourself with a wide range of explosive weaponry from shotguns and missile launchers to tank-busters and air-strikes
- Choose from a huge variety of different vehicles to drive including speedboats, jets, helicopters, turbo-fuelled sports cars and super bikes
- Get adventurous with dozens of challenge missions and collectibles to discover
- Online community features
Take down the brutal regime of dictator General Di Ravello in the most creative and destructive way possible in JUST CAUSE 3, the latest instalment in one of the best selling franchises: JUST CAUSE! Buckle-up for a highly explosive return of the grappling ace Rico Rodriguez that will bring a brand new chaos and fun in the fictional Mediterranean island of Medici, the hero’s homeland.
Featuring a game terrain of over 400 square miles, explore Medici with complete vertical freedom. Skydive, jump into bases, and free dive in an open world with zero limits. Navigate by gliding through the air across mountains with the new Wingsuit and dive in the sky with breakneck speeds for an amazing free fall experience. Improved grappling and parachuting mechanics allow players to hook onto nearly any object including enemies and passing aircrafts. As well, barrel through the island with a huge selection of vehicles to drive like speedboats, jets, helicopters, turbo-fuelled sports cars, and super bikes.
Destroy military bases, harbours, prisons, police stations, and communication facilities with a massive collection of explosive weaponries ranging from shotguns and missile launchers to tank-busters and air-strikes. Bring down a dictatorial dominion by making the island a sea of fire and send General Di Ravello and his forces into the chaos of your making!
Just Cause 3 assures the best explosive action sequences, as it’s truly up to the gamer; let the chaos and fun begin!
|Original Name||正當防衛 3 (英文版)|
|Official Release Date||Dec 01, 2015|
Recommended for you
|Average rating:||(3 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
the game is good, maybe you hard to find similar game
Do not get this game on a base PS4, the performance is abysmal. On a Pro, you can get some good gameplay out of it but framerates will still tank below 30FPS most of the time.
When the game does perform, it is a lot of fun. Basically the same mad gameplay from Just Cause 2 only on a new map and with current gen graphics and physics. You'll be zipping around dangling behind airplanes while shooting baddies with rocket launchers... it's basically Far Cry on drugs.
Saw a lot of gameplay on youtube, you too right?
You can try those tricks and its easy haha.
make an order here with low price, have fun
Good Game for a good price
Gameplay wise, Just Cause 3 added a lot of gimmicks for you to play around besides the regular staff from Just Cause 2. However, because the core mechanics of the game is so shallow (blow things up), sometimes your shiny new gadgets are just complete overkill that you don't feel fun anymore. The challenge can be interesting (if you are patient enough), but can be frustrating as well after playing the same section over and over again (especially the gliding course).
The game could be a three star, but the poor performance really discourages me from playing it any further. I am rocking a GTX 1070 (as of today, the third strongest graphics card available to the consumers) yet the frame rates still stutter from time to time just after 20 minutes of playtime. The major problems (forced online mode and memory leak) were complained from day-one but Avalanch Studio & Square Enix just don't give a damn.
If you insist on buying this game, either buy it cheap or wait till the day that a Nvidia releases some new fancy graphics card.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.