Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- 21 chapters depicting the famous thousand-page novel
- Interactive storyline events that can be changed, influencing the fates of its characters
- Key decision points with meaningful, emotionally-engaging story choices
- Over 200 hand-painted backgrounds featuring faithful rendition of 12th century life
- Three main playable protagonists, plus two extra playable characters
- An orchestral soundtrack by the FILMharmonic Orchestra, Prague
England, 12th century: Philip the monk becomes Prior of the small abbey of Kingsbridge. At the same time, a boy called Jack is raised by his outlawed mother in the woods. His apprenticeship as a stonemason paves his way to become a great architect. Soon, his steps lead him to Kingsbridge where he will build one of the greatest cathedrals England has ever seen. Aliena and Richard have to survive on their own, after the sibling’s father, the Earl of Shiring, has been incarcerated and murdered. Aliena vows to make her brother the rightful heir and Earl of Shiring. Like Jack, their way leads them to Kingsbridge. Aliena puts her expertise as a tradeswoman to good use, supporting the cathedral’s construction and falls in love with Jack. But Kingsbridge and its people are in grave danger. Philip’s rivals, Bishop Waleran and Wiliam, a vengeful noble rejected by Aliena, see the town and its rise to importance as a thorn in their flesh. They want to see Kingsbridge burn.
|Official Release Date||Oct 31, 2017|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.