Legend of Heroes II: Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch
Track it down!
- AI that "Picks Its Battles". Enemies gauge your strength before attacking, and will "turn tail and run" if they sense you are stronger than they are.
- Random Battles – Be Gone! See your enemies on the world map before a fight ensues.
- Use the "Deadly" Meter to Your Advantage. Fill up your meter after a battle, then unleash a devastating blow on particularly tough bosses.
- Easy to Pick up and Play. Battle in close combat, use weapons or call on support characters to assist with super attacks or drop off power-ups.
- Deep RPG Designed for a Handheld Platform. Outside of battles or events, save at any point in the game, except for during battles and events.
- Return of the "Pet" system. Keep a dog, cat, or rabbit as a pet... treat it well, and it will return the favor!
- Beautiful Environments. Colorful 2D sprites inhabit a rich world with such details as lens flare from the sun, water effects, and beautiful scenery.
She could cast a glance into the future. When good things happened, people admired her. When bad things happened, people accused her. Some people called her the Moonlight Witch.
A long time ago, a Witch traveled around Tirasweel. She disappeared, leaving many questions behind...
Recommended for you
|ESRB Everyone 10
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.