LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game
Compatible with Sony PSP™ (PSP™)
Works on all systems sold worldwide, a correct regional account may be required for online features.
- Exploration: Players will explore familiar locations filled with interactive LEGO® objects and encounter more than 70 memorable and new characters while making their way through more than 20 levels
- Combat: The LEGO Caribbean is full of danger! Intense sword fighting moves give the LEGO minifigure a brand new pirate flavor
- Unforgettable Cut Scenes: Everyone's favorite scenes from the Pirates of the Caribbean films are re-rendered with LEGO minifigures, in the humorous style synonymous with LEGO video games
- Puzzles: Players will need all their pirate cunning to find the hidden LEGO treasures and discover the game's many secrets
- Freeplay: Building a collection of characters throughout the game, players can then use their distinctive abilities to gain access to previously unavailable areas
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game will be based in the world of the globally successful film franchise, incorporating storylines, locations and characters from the first three films ("Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl", "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest" and "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End") as well as the upcoming fourth film, "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides". LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game will re-create the action, adventure and memorable moments of the Pirates of the Caribbean mythology in LEGO form, incorporating the humor of LEGO minifigures and fantastic worlds built from LEGO bricks and elements for players to explore. Players can take on the roles of more than 70 characters and experience the pirate adventure, irreverent humor and amazing creatures of the Pirates of the Caribbean films, through action-adventure gameplay and hilariously quirky LEGO cut scenes.