- Experience the clash of modern conflict against civilian life through the contrast of intense RPG combat and slower, slice-of-life gameplay.
- As Long Gone Days is set in the real world, you'll encounter several language barriers. Recruit interpreters in order to communicate with others and forge bonds beyond borders.
- Meet a colorful cast of potential comrades. Grow relationships through your words and actions as you live and fight together.
- Choose dialogue options wisely to boost morale in battle. Every character has distinct personality traits and motivations.
- Spot and take down targets from afar in Sniper Mode, or engage up-close in front-view, turn-based combat. Target specific parts of an enemy’s body for a tactical advantage.
- Every battle is hand-crafted and directly related to the plot. Your choices in battle will shape your party's lives, and the world around them.
A modern-day JRPG that imagines a world of war. Overcome language barriers, forge unlikely friendships, and find hope amidst conflict.