- Survival: The need to survive, feed and ensure survival through hunting, farming and cultivation of the land
- Simulation: Create tools and weapons, construct and extend houses, stables and all manner of buildings as you grow an empire
- Role playing: Develop your own character, interact with NPCs, take care of your family and form community alliances by helping others and trading freely
- Strategy: While pioneering in the Middle Ages you will found and expand a village, manage the inhabitants, collect resources and produce all the goods you need and use or capitalize by trading them
- Beautiful and realistic open world 3D landscape with state-of-the-art graphics, full 4 seasons with day/night cycle and realistic weather conditions
- Interactive environment with trees to fell, various fruit to pluck, stones to collect, caves to explore and many more
- 18 different buildings with various levels from hay shacks to full stone mansions; over 60 pieces of equipment to craft, including weapons, tools, furniture and clothing
- Detailed skill tree for individual character development, unique events and decisions with direct impact on gameplay
Europe in the early Middle Ages - Nobles and clergy rule and the trade between nations bring prosperity as well as envy, distrust, and greed. Military conflict is everywhere and entire continents are changing.
In the Medieval Dynasty, you take on the role of a young man who has fled from war and wants to take his fate into his own hands. From being alone, inexperienced, and poor you will develop into a master of many skills, a leader of your community, and the founder of a prosperous dynasty that is meant to last and prosper for generations to come.
Defending against wild animals while hunting for food, gathering resources and crafting equipment, building a house, and erecting a whole bustling village while founding a family all contribute to a unique gameplay experience across many genres. Tough winters and unexpected events challenge your skills and dexterity as you strive to build your own legacy.