Compatible with PlayStation 4™ (PS4™)
No Region Protection / Platform
Mega Man Legacy Collection (Multi-Language)
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you. To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Six classic games in one – Play a piece of video game history with the original six Mega Man games and experience the origins of the classic series
- 8-bit style with HD flair – The games retain their retro 8-bit style with an added HD finish, giving a crisp, clean look to the charming, classic sprites
- Challenge remix mode for new and veteran players – The robust new Challenge Mode remixes gameplay from all six games for a new type of challenge. It provides both increasingly difficult trials for experienced players and also teaches newcomers to become familiar with the style of the games and tackle some of the trickier areas
- Museum of the era – The Museum Mode features a massive repository of history and art collected from the era of the games in this collection. Take a look back at the history of Mega Man with loads of information, high-res art, concept pieces, sketches and more in the Museum
- Developed with an all-new engine – Using the newly developed Eclipse Engine, Capcom and Digital Eclipse are able to archive these six pieces of video game history with faithful reproductions of the originals for a new generation of gamers
- Leaderboards and video replays – Fans will be able to watch video replays
Mega Man Legacy Collection is a celebration of the 8-bit history of Capcom’s iconic Blue Bomber. Featuring faithful reproductions of the series’ origins with the original six Mega Man games, the Legacy Collection will remind long-time fans and introduce newcomers to what made Mega Man such a popular and iconic character. Mega Man Legacy Collection will feature all six games and much more.
In addition to the six Mega Man games, Mega Man Legacy Collection features new ways to experience the classic games with the Museum Mode and new Challenge Mode. Challenge Mode remixes gameplay segments from all six games, with plenty of scaling difficulty objectives for experienced players to conquer yet serving as a good starting point for new players, too. Museum Mode contains a comprehensive collection of history, high-res art and original concept pieces – a mega treat for any fan of Mega Man and video game history.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Feb 23, 2016|
|Subtitles||English, Japanese, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian|
others also bought
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Very happy I bought this item as I love the original Mega Man games. The controls feel a lot more natural than other ports/compilations, and most (if not all)of the bugs and glitches from the original are still present. The extras aren't much, but still appreciated. Best of all, only US$30.
I was a little disappointed, however, as this product was originally advertised as coming with goodies (stickers, DLC vouchers, etc) and a Japanese language option, which are absent. This is a publisher error, and not Play-Asia's fault.
The subtitle languages are for the menus only- all of the games play in English and are based on the US NES versions.
I buyed this Asia version for ps4,first of all,thanks Play-asia for have to buy this version.Have all the languages (in my case Spanish) , good presentation box and disc,but very important,not includes the stickers and the voucher for download the mini bso.Just includes box,disc and a panflet with the bosses of everygames included (Megaman 1 to 6).
For conclude,is better the U.S version of this game (because include the stickers and the voucher) but this is nice option for the game collectors.I recommend to buy this version 100%
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.