Mega Man Legacy Collection
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 5.00 (13%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Six classic games in one – Play a piece of video game history with the original six Mega Man games and experience the origins of the classic series
- 8-bit style with HD flair – The games retain their retro 8-bit style with an added HD finish, giving a crisp, clean look to the charming, classic sprites
- Challenge remix mode for new and veteran players – The robust new Challenge Mode remixes gameplay from all six games for a new type of challenge. It provides both increasingly difficult trials for experienced players and also teaches newcomers to become familiar with the style of the games and tackle some of the trickier areas
- Museum of the era – The Museum Mode features a massive repository of history and art collected from the era of the games in this collection. Take a look back at the history of Mega Man with loads of information, high-res art, concept pieces, sketches and more in the Museum
- Developed with an all-new engine – Using the newly developed Eclipse Engine, Capcom and Digital Eclipse are able to archive these six pieces of video game history with faithful reproductions of the originals for a new generation of gamers
- Leaderboards and video replays – Fans will be able to watch video replays
Mega Man Legacy Collection is a celebration of the 8-bit history of Capcom’s iconic Blue Bomber. Featuring faithful reproductions of the series’ origins with the original six Mega Man games, the Legacy Collection will remind long-time fans and introduce newcomers to what made Mega Man such a popular and iconic character. Mega Man Legacy Collection will feature all six games and much more.
In addition to the six Mega Man games, Mega Man Legacy Collection features new ways to experience the classic games with the Museum Mode and new Challenge Mode. Challenge Mode remixes gameplay segments from all six games, with plenty of scaling difficulty objectives for experienced players to conquer yet serving as a good starting point for new players, too. Museum Mode contains a comprehensive collection of history, high-res art and original concept pieces – a mega treat for any fan of Mega Man and video game history.
|Official Release Date||Feb 23, 2016|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - December 13th!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - July 6th!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - November 29th!
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - November 8th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - April 12th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - May 11th!
MMLC Mega Launch Trailer [US] (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
One of the best classic games to own on Nintendo 3DS.
Very nice compilations of 6 Megaman games.
Its a nice compilation of 6 Megaman classic games on one physical cartridge.
Must have for classic game lovers.
Very nice classic games ^^ the game contains the first 6 classic games , museum with artworks and much more. Specially i liked the physical contains (stickers,panflet with info of the enemy bosses and a code for download some tracks of the games). Highly recommended for who likes the classic games and 2d platforms. Thanks Play-Asia again for release in physical this game & fast shipping
Then this is your game, original + bit of difficulty
The gameplay enclosing each and every one of the six titles that have been included in this so appealing to nostalgic pack is cut by the same pattern is repeated continuously : platforms with touches of action.
The level of difficulty of many of the levels we have to overcome is anything but simple, as was the case with much of the longed productions of yesteryear.
However, to soften things it added the possibility to make saved manuals, one for each game feature that will surely be well used by novice players and obviously go unnoticed by the purists users.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.