Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 + 2
|add to cart|
- X series on modern consoles – Restore peace to a post-apocalyptic society of advanced robots-gone-wild as protagonist Mega Man X, and in later entries, options to play as iconic characters Zero and Axl
- All-new multi-boss challenges – X Challenge Mode allows players to select a loadout and take on two bosses from various X games at once for a brand new twist on Maverick hunting. The new mode also features three difficulty options and online leaderboards
- Newcomer friendly Easy Mode – New players can jump right in to the futuristic universe of the Mega Man X series with a new Easy Mode
- Improved visuals and options – Experience the games as they first released with a monitor filter option that simulates CRT televisions or toggle the smooth filter on for a clean look to the charming, classic sprites
- Museum of the era – Take a look back at the history of the X series with each collection’s massive repository of original production art, catalogs of collectible merchandise, music player filled with new and original tunes, plus a fully voiced and animated short film that serves as a prologue to the events of Mega Man X
The X series introduced several new features to the fast-paced action platforming Mega Man franchise such as powerful armor upgrades, wall-jumping, and more mature themes. These collections will bring them all to current platforms alongside a host of new features both for long-time fans and brand new players.
Note: Includes game card for Mega Man X Legacy Collection and a download code forMan X Legacy Collection 2.
|Official Release Date||Jul 24, 2018|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Recommended for you
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Best games and new mode called X challenge,
making the game better along with that addition.
Great game @ a great price! I really dig the gameplay mechanics of having to tag your enemies first before dishing out the damage with your shock powers. A nice throwback to the days of the original Contra with an added twist!
This game is very cool, the version released in Japan for Nintendo Famicom was modified in relation to the American version, new content was added, there was reduction of the original difficulty of the game and there is the possibility to select the Japanese or English language. Despite the differences, "Battle Kid: Dangerous Trap" still retains the challenge and fun present in the American versions of the game. I highly recommend buying the game!
This is the compilation of all Megaman X games. Love all of them. The only thing I don't like is the download code for Legacy Collection 2. I want a physical copy for it too.
You like anime and 2D plataformers? this is for you.
The second game in the pack is the good one: levels are adjusted to the characters abilities, and its history is interesting (2 great improvements over the first game in the pack). The anime interaction in midle of the gameplay was anoying to me, specially on the first game where the history wasn't apealing, but they can be turn off form the options menu if wanted.
Difficulty adaptable from OP to paper doll.
Also, the backcover of the game box it's empty (not even a warning or logo). If that is a problem for you, I'm sorry.
Spanish players, the translation have variuos typos and a few descriptions (missions and items) are wrong.
I've been playing it for 3 weeks, it's a good choice for its price range.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.