Megami Device 1/1 Scale Model Kit: Bullet Knights Lancer Hell Blaze
Track it down!
- 1/1 Scale Model Kit
- Material: PS, ABS, POM, PVC
- Height: approx. 356mm
- Designer: Isegawa Yasutaka
- Sculptor: Masaki Apsy, Hatioto, Unitec Co., Ltd
- Limited availability
- Pictures shown may vary from actual product.
"BULLET KNIGHTS Lancer HELL BLAZE"!!
This plastic model series lets you enjoying putting together an articulated bishoujo figure body and equipping it with the armor and weapons of your choice.
This product uses the basic "mashinika" plans by Masaki Apsy and designs by Yasutaka Isekawa.
- "BULLET KNIGHTS Lancer HELL BLAZE" is created using a new mold color and new decals.
- It includes stickers to easily recreate the marks.
- This set is packed full with a long launcher and large shield held by the arm extending from the back. For additional support, it also includes a base to support the weapon.
- Exchange the weapons to turn it into the "ride mode" which the Megami figure can be set as if riding it.
- The launcher can be split into 3 parts that have movable axles and can be attached to the back armor for various combat scenes to enjoy.
- The tube extending from the back of the head contains a soft lead wire so it can be bent and posed as you like.
- It includes decals for the metallic markings, eyes, and more.
- Includes 3 types of pre-painted face parts.
- The "busou mode" (armor mode) has a knight motif, and it can be easily changed to "sotai mode" (plain body mode) by exchanging the parts.
- Thanks to the surprising articulation range of the "mashinika" body it's possible to recreate poses with weapons and sitting poses that look natural.
- It features 3mm diameter holes that make it compatible with previously released items from the M.S.G series, Frame Arms, Frame Arms Girl, and Hexa Gear series products.
Please note that there is a possibility of heavy reduction.
Recommended for you
|Original Name||BULLET KNIGHTS ランサー HELL BLAZE|
|Official Release Date||Jan 31, 2020|
|Product Measures||31cm x 19cm x 11cm|