Megami Device 1/1 Scale Model Kit: SOL Strike Raptor
Track it down!
- 1/1 Scale Model Kit
- Material: PS, ABS, POM, PVC
- Height: approx. 180mm
- Character design: Kouhaku Kuroboshi
- Mechanic design: Takayuki Yanase
- Sculptor: Asai (Apsy) Masaki, Fukumoto Noritaka, Kanoshima Shuichi
- Limited availability
- Pictures shown may vary from actual product.
- The set includes a present code for obtaining a special gear set of "SOL Strike Raptor" (or "SOL Raptor) in the "Alice Gear Aegis".
- The Hornet's parts are added to a previous Raptor and then given new coloring and decals for a model with a complete and full package.
- Hair parts for Hornet are included as well so it can be displayed with the hairstyle you choose. (Hornet's face parts are not included.)
- It includes newly made markings as well as eye decals.
- There are 3 types of pre-painted face parts for each character included.
- By changing the parts it's possible to recreate either a "busou mode" (armor mode) with a mechanical armor that has an aircraft motif or a "sotai mode" (normal body mode) without the armor.
- This set includes various weapon parts which can each be attached and alternated as you like to act out many different combat scenes.
- Some of the armor parts can be combined or alternated with mimizuku-type mecha.
- The body model "machinika" has an amazing articulation range that makes it possible to pose it with weapons or sitting with a natural look.
- The item features 3mm diameter holes that make it compatible with previously released items from M.S.G series, Frame Arms, Frame Arms Girl series.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Apr 24, 2019|
|Product Measures||31cm x 19cm x 15cm|