Mighty No. 9 (Steam) steam digital
|add to cart|
- 12 Challenging action-platforming stages and boss battles!
- Classic 2D Action: Transformed -face off against your 8 Mighty brethren and unlock new skills & abilities transformations as you defeat them!
- Single Player Challenge mode offering dozens of mini missions to fully test your action platforming skills
- Boss Rush Mode: Play through each of the game‘s bosses, back to back, with a clock ticking to keep track of your best time
- Addtional unlockable Hard, Hyper and Maniac difficulty modes - Once you're done with the main game, take the challenge up another notch!
- 2 Player Online Race Battle: compete online, racing through each stage together in a head to head versus battle
- Score attack, Leaderboards & Rankings: Use Beck's Absorption Dash skill to chain together combos and perfect your run-throughs to earn those elusive S-Ranks!
- 2 Player Online Co-Op Challenge Mode: take on over a dozen missions online with a friend, playing as Beck and his partner, Call!!
- Toggle between regular and retro 8-bit music: featuring music from veteran game composers Manami Matsumae, Takeshi Tateishi & Ippo Yamada
Androids and other robots of the world has been crashed by a computer virus, and only one is not infected so he must save his race and defeat the villains - he is Mighty No.9! Mighty No. 9 is a classic Japanese side-scrolling action game helmed by Mega Man producer Keiji Inafune that brings back a classic formula transformed with modern tech, fresh mechanics, and fan input into something fresh and amazing!
Take the role of Beck, the 9th android in the line of Mighty Robots, and the only one who’s not infected by the mysterious virus that turns other robots to be frenzied. Run, jump, and shoot projectiles at enemies to acquire both weapons and abilities from foes that they defeat. Beck's body has the ability to transform into different shapes, depending to the specific Mighty Number robot that he defeats. The game features an intro level followed by the eight main stages, which are freely chosen in any order by the player. Beck must face one of the other eight “Mighty Number” in a boss battle at the end of each stage. At the end of the game, a final set of stages are unlocked leading up to the Final Showdown. “Mighty Skills” lets players grant new abilities and ways to buckle down the levels.
|Official Release Date||Jun 21, 2016|