Mortal Kombat 11
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 20.00( 33% )
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- All-New Custom Character Variation System - Offers nearly infinite customization options, giving players more control and providing a deeper and more personalized experience than ever before. Players can customize their fighters with a variety of Skins, Gear, Special Abilities, Intro and Victory Cinemas, Taunts and Brutalities that can be earned via gameplay
- All-New Story Mode - Continue the epic saga through a new cinematic story that is more than 25 years in the making. Players will take on the role of a variety of past and present characters in a time-bending new narrative that pits Raiden against Kronika, the Keeper of Time who created existence at the dawn of history
- New & Returning Fan-Favorite Characters - Choose from a roster of fighters with unique abilities and fatalities, with new characters, such as Geras, a powerful and loyal servant of Kronika who can manipulate time, along with fan-favorite characters, including, Baraka, Raiden, Skarlet, Scorpion, Sonya Blade and Sub-Zero and more
- More Modes, Challenges & Rewards - Packed to the brim with multiple modes, including the Towers of Time, which builds upon NetherRealms’s past games, allowing players to test their skills through various challenges, providing more ways than ever to continue the Mortal Kombat 11 experience
- All-New Krushing Blows & Iconic Fatalities - Showcasing brutal battles like never before with enhanced graphics and animations
Mortal Kombat is back and better than ever in the next evolution of the iconic franchise. The all-new Custom Character Variations give you unprecedented control to customize the fighters and make them your own. The new graphics engine showcasing every skull-shattering, eye-popping moment, brings you so close to the fight you can feel it. And featuring a roster of new and returning Klassic Fighters, Mortal Kombat’s best in class cinematic story mode continues the epic saga over 25 years in the making.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||May 10, 2019|
others also bought
Mortal Kombat 11 – Official Announce Trailer (YouTube)
Mortal Kombat 11 – Official Gameplay Reveal Trailer [US] (YouTube)
Mortal Kombat 11 – Official Fatalities Trailer [US] (YouTube)
Mortal Kombat 11 – Official Story Prologue Trailer [US] (YouTube)
Mortal Kombat 11 - Official Launch Trailer (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
for me, I haven't played a mortal kombat game since MK4, and this game for the Nintendo Switch is actually pretty good or the most part, the game lacking in the graphics department, the game looks blurry and the krypt mode looks like a Nintendo 64 game.
overall the game is very playable.
Samurai Shodown takes the emphasis of gameplay away from difficult combos and tricky setups, and back into traditional spacing, footsies and fundamentals. It's possible to get into this game in minutes yet mastering it will take ages. Highly recommended to beginners and veterans of fighting games alike!
I really enjoyed this game. You get to see a buxom Chinese girl take part in a Japanese horror movie. So, it's one of the most relatable games I've ever seen.
The AI feature hasn't really been trained to a point where it poses any kind of challenge, but I expect it'll become one later as time goes on.
I miss Rimururu, but it's not like they're redoing Samurai Shodown 3. That game had a wonderful soundtrack with lots of memorable chord progressions. The Playstation version was completely redone, putting the Arcade version to shame. Compared that game, I give this one's soundtrack a 3/5.
It's really fun to have friends over and run tourneys with these unfamiliar, yet diverse characters. I would give this game 5 stars, were it not for the AI and the soundtrack.
this is a very cool looking fighting game, the game has nice visuals and the characters have nice design, different play style and fast action.
very recommended if you are a fan of Arc System Works, also is the spiritual succesor to Melty Blood series.
A must have if you are into Arc system fighting games.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.