Warner Home Video Games
Compatible with Xbox One™ (XONE™)
No Region Protection / Action
Mortal Kombat XL
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- NEXT-GEN FATALITIES: Mortal Kombat XL offers you the chance to crush your opponent with the most intense and gruesome finishing moves ever
- CINEMATIC STORY MODE: Step into a brand new story mode that pushes Mortal Kombat 25 years into the future
- EVERY CHARACTER, VARIATION & SKIN: For the first time, play from the entire MKX roster – completely unlocked! You can play as the most iconic movie characters and brand new fan favourites. Customise your fights like never before! This includes brand new character packs, skin packs and a completely unseen previously environment – the Pit!
Mortal Kombat XL offers the ultimate Mortal Kombat Xexperience that includes the main game and all content featured in upcoming Kombat Pack 2:
- Brand new playable characters the Xenomorph from “Alien,” Leatherface from “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre” horror film series, Triborg and Bo’Rai Cho
-Never released Apocalypse Skin Pack
- Previously released content including playable Goro, Brazil Skin Pack, Kold War Skin Pack and Kold War Scorpion Skin
Also included with Mortal Kombat XL are previously released downloadable content from the original Kombat Pack:
- Playable characters Predator, Jason Voorhees, Tremor and Tanya, with each accompanied by three themed skins
- Samurai Skin Pack
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Mar 01, 2016|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
others also bought
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
the best mortal kombat is here!
Great buy on a very good sale. I received the product sooner than expected. I would buy again from Play-Asia once again. Only thing I would say is if in the US, notify your bank you bought something from here and its fine.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.