Compatible with PlayStation 3™ (PS3™)
Works on all systems sold worldwide, a correct regional account may be required for online features.
stockIn our warehouse. (Only 1 left in stock.)
US$67.98Our previous price:
You save: US$52.01( 43% )
- The Island - A brand new radically different location for the festival.
- Unpredictable Events - Never the same race twice. Events will take place to change the race on a lap to lap basis.
- Split Screen Play - Play with up to 3 buddies on the same screen.
- The Monster Truck - An all new vehicle class added to the core vehicle selection for a total of 8 different vehicle classes.
- Immersive Online Experience – A radical re-look at the whole MotorStorm online experience, focusing on ease of use and breadth of gameplay all while tearing it up in races up to 16 players.
- Improved Actions - A new level of control; punch, duck and ram using a new control layout.
- Free-play - Race how you want by creating your own race tickets.
- Photo Mode - Snap your greatest victory or your most visceral crashes and share them with the world.
- New Rating Systems - It’s not all about winning; it’s also about how you perform.
The first MotorStorm™ wowed fans with its heady formula of brutal, unpredictable off-road racing, festival vibes and stunning Monument Valley desert scenery. Now Motorstorm™ Pacific Rift takes you to a solitary tropical paradise in the Pacific Ocean, ready for a whole new take on no-holds-barred racing action through thick swamps, dense jungle, towering peaks and steaming volcanoes.Not just pretty backdrops to the action, these environments take center stage in challenging players with everything in Mother Nature's arsenal. Thick mud, tangled undergrowth, swift flowing rivers, choking volcanic clouds and searing lava pools all test the drivers to their limits and beyond.Expect a rich festival of off road racing, along with a host of game modes and rewards. It's brutal, dangerous, relentless, and unpredictable and more than a game - MotorStorm Pacific Rift is a way of life.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
stevenrsvl (354) on 20, Aug. 2010 14:50 (HKT)
Fun Acrade Play!
Sequel is worth buying! Wish I had a steering wheel to play with it!
wizzi (7) on 11, Sep. 2009 08:59 (HKT)
MotorStorm II: Pacific Rift
A little disappointing with how slow and slippery the gameplay feels, however still quite a good game.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.