Move Mind Benders
Compatible with PlayStation 3™ (PS3™)
Works on all systems sold worldwide, a correct regional account may be required for online features.
- Carefully position a series of building blocks onto increasingly tricky platforms in Tumble.
- Manipulate light and shadow in echochrome ii by using the PlayStation Move motion controller in a series of ingenious challenges.
- Guide green-haired rodents to safety in the classic puzzle game Lemmings, with High Definition visuals and 40 PlayStation Move enabled levels.
- Add a head-spinning dimension to all three of these tests of logic by playing them in stereoscopic 3D.
- Required to play with PlayStation Move!
Three popular brain-teasers come together on one Blu-ray Disc for the first time -- Move Mind Benders combines Tumble, Lemmings and Echochrome II in one package. All three games make full use of the PlayStation Move controller for unique and challenging gameplay, and in addition they offer the option to play in stereoscopic 3D!Tumble: Stack blocks in tall towers to earn big scores in this physics-based puzzle game. With the use of the PlayStation Move motion controller, players can accurately and precisely place objects, stacking things up and knocking them down in order to meet the goals of each level.Lemmings: The Lemmings are on the loose with 40 new high-def levels. The processing power of the PlayStation 3 system takes the classic game to a whole new dimension, from detailed environments to richer animation. Danger is only a step away for the little green-haired beings, so it's up to you to guide them through all-new puzzling levels of digging, climbing, bashing and building. With new features like teleporters and cloning machines, collectible abilities, dynamically-lit levels, and find-your-way-in-the-dark play, there's more challenge than ever before.Echochrome II: Echochrome II introduces a unique twist on gameplay that lets players use pure imagination to solve puzzles by controlling light and shadows. Players can rotate levels and control light and shadows to change the way objects are viewed and the shadows they cast. The ultimate goal is to lead your character through the path from beginning to end, while learning how a variety of different objects can be combined with perspectives, angles and the use of light can be used to help solve the puzzle. Beware ... much like the original Echochrome, the possibilities are infinite and there is always more than meets the eye as every person can view each puzzle differently!