Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 4
For US/Canada systems.
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 14.91 (33%)
|add to cart|
featured reviewragell (4) on 16, Dec. 2007 11:22 (HKT)
This game is amazing. Everything has been improved and the draphics have changed from their traditional shady looking ones. Ougi's are awesome and they are alot better defined and cooler. Can't wait for the sequel...
- Master the largest roster of ninjas that are more mature and powerful! NARUTO SHIPPUDEN has arrived. Your favorite characters are more mature, faster and stronger! Brand new SHIPPUDEN characters such as Sasori, Deidara and Chiyo are available for you to control! There are a total of 52 playable ninja!
- Explore the massive world of NARUTO SHIPPUDEN! Freely explore and engage in missions in various locations such as vast deserts, secluded forests, and crystalline caves.
- Experience the major moments from Naruto Shippuden! Actively engage in major battles from the SHIPPUDEN saga and experience firsthand its dramatic storyline in brand new Master Mode!
- Discover an original storyline! Discover a series of tales called The Black Shadow that take place between Sasuke Retrieval Arc and the SHIPPUDEN Arc.
- Discover Brand New Action game Mode! Experience Master Mode where you can accomplish a variety of challenging missions by exploring the world of SHIPPUDEN, leveling up Naruto and battling against multiple enemies at once!
- Unleash new Ultimate Jutsu! Unleash powerful new Ultimate Jutsu at an unprecedented scale!
descriptionUltimate Ninja® 4: NARUTO™ SHIPPUDEN will be the first game to bring SHIPPUDEN, the new grand chapter of Naruto saga to North America. Armed with a brand new combat system and massive storyline, the game delivers the largest roster of more mature, faster and stronger ninjas to master and a brand new world of NARUTO SHIPPUDEN to discover!
|Official Release Date||Mar 24, 2009|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Perfectly what I wanted !
Pretty rare to get ur hands on though :P
Just not as good as Narutimate Accel 2, but still a very good, solid a fun game!
Next best chapter in the seares huge altimate attacks new combos best of all the shippuden characters!
I rate it a 3/5 thought. Probably because of the quality & lack of new characters.
Also, because there is only 5 jutsus collectible.
I highly suggest buyin' Accel 2, even though it is only in Japan.
But hayy, it's good though.
this is a great game the play on it is smoother than the other narutimate games to me this game is also more clear and a up side is gaara is faster. The only bad thing is some people are not in it like Ts sasuke but thats the only... ONLY problem
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.