Neversong & Pinstripe (Multi-Language)
- From Red Wind Field to the haunting halls of Blackfork Asylum, explore six moody, illustrative levels
- Fight your way through hordes of bosses, monsters, and blood thirsty grown-ups with your trusty baseball bat
- Immerse yourself in a breathtaking piano-centric soundtrack
- Join your quirky childhood pals and trusty pet bird on an adventure to discover the truth about your recent coma
- Explore six hauntingly beautiful levels of Hell
- Listen to an immersive and unique soundtrack
- Use your slingshot to fight your way through bizarre beasts and interesting puzzles
- Hang out with your family pet George and sniff out clues
- Discover the mystery behind Teddy and Bo's death
- Features a hilarious cast of professional voice actors and celebrity cameo performances!
Once upon a time, there was a boy named Peet who slept peacefully. When he opened his eyes, he found himself in a nightmare.
Upon waking from a coma, Peet's girlfriend is nowhere to be found. Investigate the screams coming from the heart of Blackfork Asylum, the increasingly violent behavior of the grown-ups, and the strange truth about Peet's past in this hauntingly dreamlike fable.
An ex-minister ventures through the frozen depths of Hell in search of his kidnapped daughter.
Pinstripe is an emotionally charged adventure through Hell. Play as Teddy, an estranged ex-minister forced to venture through the frozen afterlife in search of his three-year-old daughter Bo, and her perverse kidnapper. Discover the dark secrets of Teddy's past, and confront his sleazy, demonic nemesis, Mr. Pinstripe. Featuring a gorgeous art style, breathtaking score, and chilling story with influences from The Nightmare Before Christmas, Coraline, and Alice in Wonderland.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Oct 22, 2020|
|Language||Japanese, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish-Spain, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Portuguese-Brazilian, Turkish|
|CERO B (12+)|