- From shattered glass and flying helmets to knocking players over the boards and into the bench, experience the skill and aggression of hockey like never before. Crash the crease too hard and you'll knock the net off and send the goalie flying
- Playing as your created pro, earn every shift on the ice with stellar play, big hits, and spectacular goals. Simulate the action to your next shift so you're always on the ice as you play out your entire career gunning for the Stanley Cup
- Stonewall your opponents with awe-inspiring desperation saves from your goalie as he covers every possible angle and works through screens and flying players in front of the net
- When the action boils over, send a message by leaving the net, dropping the gloves, and trading punches with a heated rival during fights
- The NHL package jumps to life with the addition of the NHL Winter Classic, the league's premier outdoor hockey event on New Year's Day. Play under snowfall at Pittsburgh's Heinz Field as 70,000+ rabid fans provide inspiration by cheering you on while donning Winter Classic gear
Be the next legend in hockey with NHL 12. As the sport's next superstar, earn every shift on the ice with stellar play, big hits, and spectacular goals and prove you have the toughness and skill to lead your team to the Stanley Cup®. Take to the ice in all-new interactive environments where bone-crushing hits, glass-shattering collisions, and bruising checks along the boards are always part of the action. Experience the intensity, speed, and physicality of authentic NHL hockey with NHL 12.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
obarreda (24) on 04, May. 2012 08:20 (HKT)
Great NHL game
Wonderful graphics, too many options to manage on pressing buttons but I love this game.
nuzhenjun (1) on 15, Apr. 2012 10:33 (HKT)
NHL 12 Review (XBOX 360)
The good news is NHL 12 is finally region free after so many years. However, the bad news is Asian gamers cannot play online using the online pass bundled with the NTSC (US) game. EA Online passes are region locked. So unless EA Sports produces a NTSC/J version of the game, Asian gamers cannot play online but can still download updated rosters. Me, I'm happy to play the most realistic and best hockey game, even if it's only offline play. Great game! But remember to download updated rosters to ensure the correct players are in the right teams.
big_joe696 (9) on 12, Oct. 2011 08:35 (HKT)
Way better then I thought
Having never played an NHL game, I was surprised and impressed.
Beer League Hero (2) on 12, Oct. 2011 08:33 (HKT)
Very realistic but...
this is the most realistic game i've played BUT one HUGE problem is, when my ps3 is connected to the internet, i cannot play the game. it simply doesn't load up. so i can't download things or play online. other than that the game is great!
veryrichskin (3) on 10, Oct. 2011 13:16 (HKT)
not much different from 11. the legends play feels like it could have been so much more, like maybe letting the player play through great moments in each legend's career. instead it's just glorified be a pro. all the same modes are back and are basically the same. this one is for hockey fans only. if you're just a casual fan, stick with what you have until a real game changer comes out.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.