|add to cart||or||save for later|
- 12 Player NHL Collision Physics - For the first time in any sports game, real-world physics affects every player through every on-ice collision with the new 12 Player NHL ® Collision Physics. Utilizing the power of the next generation consoles, and building off the critically-acclaimed NHL Collision Physics system, every player on the ice is governed by physics at all times
- Real Puck Physics - The puck is one of the most complex items in the game to authentically replicate and it finally gets its due in NHL 15. Completely rebuilt puck physics result in a more realistic feel to every puck interaction
- Authentic Player & Equipment Models - The Next Generation Hockey Player has been rebuilt from the ice up. Now player models have three distinct layers - the body, equipment, and jersey. Each layer interacts independently, making every contact with the puck or other players even more realistic
- Unprecedented Player Likeness - Powered by the same technology that brought the most realistic representation of the athlete to EA SPORTS UFC, NHL 15 delivers groundbreaking player likeness, emotion and animation
- Superstar Skill Stick - Now all the tools of an NHL superstar are in your hands. The revolutionary Skill Stick has evolved to give even more control to the player. Protect the puck, receive passes without breaking stride, and discover an arsenal of sweet new dekes, all with an intuitive right stick control scheme that is easy to use but packed with depth
- Authentic Arenas - There is no feeling like being there, and we are giving you the best seats in the house. The power of the next-gen consoles finally allows the NHL franchise to capture every detail of an NHL arena
- New Commentary Team - New voices for a new generation. NHL 15 welcomes the NBC Sports commentary team of Mike 'Doc' Emrick and Eddie Olczyk to the broadcast booth. TSN analyst Ray Ferraro will provide game insights at ice level
- NBC Sports Game Day Presentation - The most realistic broadcast package in a video game to-date is possible because of a new partnership with NBC Sports. Set the scene with the NHL on NBC crew welcoming you to the city during the game intros and immerse yourself in an experience that matches what you see on television with NHL on NBC graphics and branding
- Living Crowds - NHL 15 sets a new standard in videogames with over 9,000 individual crowd models with 4x the animations of previous generations. Take a look through the glass and you’ll see fans hold up signs with your name on them, costume wearing superfans, or even sections full of team rivals rooting against you
- Vision AI - An elevated level of player intelligence, Vision AI features evolved awareness with players reading and reacting to potential plays. Scoring area recognition, pass anticipation, and enhanced team breakouts all improve the flow of the game
Built to harness the power of next generation consoles NHL 15 allows you to experience the sights, sounds and feel of real hockey action like never before. The game features a new level of player likeness, intelligence and emotion, the most diverse and animated crowd of any sports game and an added level of control as you dangle opponents using the accessible Superstar Skill Stick.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Sep 12, 2014|
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Enfin un vrai jeu n'est gen. Très beau. gardien facile à battre dans les faibles niveau.
Manque des ligues en ligne, dommage.
Sinon vraiment fun et une vrai simu.
Bon par contre des fois si on le veux c'est plus un match de boxe que de hockey.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.