Our previous price:
You save: US$ 9.00 (23%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Action-Packed Battles – Players will switch between using melee and ranged attacks in battle against hordes of enemies and challenging bosses across a variety of open field maps. The tight controls and incredibly fluid combat are simple to learn for newcomers while offering plenty of depth for more experienced action gamers. Players can perform high-speed battle actions—combining light and heavy attacks—and switch through an arsenal of weaponry while evading enemies with speed and style
- Beautifully Desolate Open-World – The game seamlessly joins together hauntingly beautiful vistas and locations with no area loading. The environments are rendered in 60fps and contain a wealth of sub-events in addition to the main storyline
- Masterfully Crafted Story and Characters – NieR: Automata tells the story of androids 2B, 9S and A2 and their ferocious battle to reclaim a machine-driven dystopia overrun by powerful weapons known as machine lifeforms
- Elements of an RPG – Players will obtain a variety of weapon types, level up in battle, learn new combat skills, and customize a loadout that caters to their playstyle
- Utilize the Pod Support System to Assist In and Outside of Battle – Pods can attack the enemy in both manual and lock-on modes. They can also assist outside of battle, such as allowing the player to glide through the air. Pods can be enhanced throughout the game, with upgrades including new attack methods and variations
- “Auto Mode” Available for Beginners – Novice players can elect “Auto Mode” for easy attacks and evasions
NieR New Project is a new third-person action RPG follow-up to the 2010 cult hit, NieR. Offering a fresh blend of action and RPG gameplay styles, NieR New Project is currently being developed in collaboration with PlatinumGames Inc., the studio known for its groundbreaking advancements in the action genre.
The game’s all-star development team is helmed by producer Yosuke Saito, known for his work on DRAGON QUEST X and NieR. The previous game’s director, YOKO TARO returns for the new project as well as composer Keiichi Okabe, whose award-winning score to the original became one of the greatest accomplishments in gaming music.
New to the series is character designer Akihiko Yoshida from CyDesignation, Inc., well known for his work in BRAVELY DEFAULT and the FINAL FANTASY series, as well as game designer Takahisa Taura, with Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance to his credit.
Recommended for you
|Official Release Date||Mar 07, 2017|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
others also bought
NieR: Automata Live Stream Soon - Get NieR The Devs~
NieR: Automata Auto Chips Features Revealed
2B Battles the CEOs of Square Enix and PlatinumGames While in a Brand New Dress!
WEEKLY SPECIAL: Nier: Automata, Persona 4 Golden, Uncharted 4, & MORE!
WEEKLY SPECIAL: NeiR; Automata, Persona 4 Golden, Nioh, & MORE!
Nier: Automata – Paris Games Week 2015 Reveal (YouTube)
NieR Automata E3 2016 Trailer (YouTube)
NieR: Automata E3 2016 Boss Battle (YouTube)
NieR: Automata – Death is Your Beginning Launch Trailer (YouTube)
NieR: Automata – Glory to Mankind 119450310 (YouTube)
NieR: Automata - PSX 2016 Trailer (YouTube)
NieR: Automata - 3C3C1D119440927 DLC Gameplay
NieR: Automata - 3C3C1D119440927 CEO Boss Fight
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Item was delivered quickly. No regrets getting the remaster for the switch even though I have it on PS4 as well. I love the portability!
Gran juego para divertirse, barato y en multilenguaje, 100% recomendado.
Great game to pass time, Smooth and cute RPG games!!!
This is my second Final Fantasy game after VII and so far I'm really enjoying it. This one provides an interesting contrast to the darkness of VII, and I found the battle style easy to learn and a lot of fun. Definitely recommend it
The Switch version of these games has pretty much all the features from other releases, including Vita's quick recovery that you can use in Switch's handheld mode. The only thing that's missing is Steam version's cheats, but I don't think they're that important, especially as someone who is playing these games for the first time and wants to get an authentic experience. Additionally, what I love about the Asian release is that I get both games and extras on the cartridge without downloading any updates. You can't get much better than this. 10/10
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.