Nintendo eShop Card 5000 YEN | Japan Account digital
buy together with
|Nintendo eShop Card 3000 YEN | Japan Account digital|
You save: US$ 1.00Get Both Now!
Works and Instant!
The purchase went through with a pre-paid card and received the 5000 YEN eshop card immediately. My JP Nintendo account accepted the code with no issue. I'm a very skeptical guy to buy stuff from places I do not buy regularly, and even more so from online sites, but Play-Asia definitely earned my trust.
- Official Nintendo™ Network Prepaid Card (5000 YEN)
- These points are only suitable for the Japanese Nintendo™ network!
For use only on Nintendo Switch, 3DS, and WiiU.
In order to redeem the Code:
1. Select the Nintendo eShop icon on the HOME menu.
2. Select "Add Funds." or "Balance."
3. Select "Redeem a Nintendo eShop Card."
4. Enter the 16-character activation code from the back of the prepaid card, then select"OK" to complete the transaction.
NOTE: Letters and symbols not used with Prepaid Cards (i.e., O, I, Z, commas, and hyphens) in Nintendo eShop.
Recommended for you
|Original Name||ニンテンドープリペイドカード 5000円|
|Official Release Date||Nov 30, 2011|
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Playasia.com team.
I wouldn't be able to do this otherwise since my french credit card wasn't accepted by japanese e-shop, i'm really happy with my purchase
The moment you purchase the eShop card, you'll see a button on your Play-Asia account that can be clicked for your redeemable code.
I'll be back to buy more!
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.