Offworld Trading Company (DVD-ROM)
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 10.00 (25%)
|add to cart|
- Earn Your Fortune - Rekindle humanity's adventurous spirit by leaving Earth behind and starting up a major corporation to seek your fortune.
- Thwart the Competition - Sneak in some underhanded attacks against your opponents by hiring pirates from the black market to steal hard-earned goods.
- Turn Friends into Frenemies - Experience new adventure in multiplayer mode! With games that can host up to 8 players, no two experiences will be the same.
- Control the Market - Fight your battles with wit, not weapons! The real-time player driven market is your sword and your shield here.
- Shape Mars' Fate - Establish yourself as the dominant Offworld Company in the dynamic campaign, unique each time you play.
The year is 2063. The last generation experienced a series of disastrous setbacks, making even the most optimistic of us doubt our futures. Earth suffered the Great Collapse: a world-wide market meltdown fueled by human greed and achieved by an artificial intelligence gone rogue. There was also the Red Disaster, leaving behind failed and dying government-sponsored colonies on the Martian surface.
In this environment of fear, a powerful Syndicate took over and claimed exclusive rights to the resource-rich asteroid belt. Fueled by enormous deposits of precious metal and other materials, the Syndicate became the exclusive lender to world governments. No one was safe from their controlling hand, and after the reestablishment of debtors' prison, the remaining free countries of the world decided something drastic needed to be done.
|Official Release Date||May 27, 2016|